What in Tarnations is Wrong With Kids Today?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by cpttango30, Dec 12, 2012.

1. cpttango30

cpttango30 Guest

So many of you know (Or may not know) I work in a public high school of 2000+ students. Last year my High school made national news when a student was suspended for running on to the football field at half time in a banana costume. That ended up getting our new principal fired.

This year we made local news again. Turns out back in September shortly after school started our cross country team decided to "Haze" a Freshman member. What they did was call him to the back of the bus had him sit next to a member who then grabbed him and held him face down on the seat has 3 other members of the team attempted to force their fingers into his anus. Yes folks they tried to stick their fingers in his stink hole. I am sorry if you would have tried to do that to me you are going to be dealing with one buck wild crazy dude. I don't care who you are someone is going to get hurt and it isn't going to be me. Second WHAT THE HELL? When did hazing go from itching power in your drawers to being butt raped by three guys fingers? No one would have ever thought of doing this in my high school for the only reason as everyone would have thought you were some peter puffer and then proceded to kick the snot out of you.

The three or four that did this have all been expeled from school. But the parents of the victim still want more. I don't know as a father I might be knockin some heads myself.

This is just wierd and disgusting. For the most part the kids are polite and well mannered at our school. I just don't get why you would 1 want to stink your finger in some dudes butt and 2 think it is funny. The victim has since transfered to a different school.

I'm still bewildered and disgusted by this.
  2. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

It all comes down to lack of proper upbringing. Parents not teaching respect. The rod has been spared and the kids have been spoiled. The current generation of teenagers are all turning out to become left wing extremists.
  3. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

Bingo!
  4. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Well

When i was a teen we used to beat up on queers like that.

I dont think that has anything to do with up bringing. If I lived a million years on this earth I would have never thought of doing something like that. Nope its queer, simple as that.
  5. m77user

m77user Active Member

+1
  6. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

Well, we have a moslem potus who supports one of our Ambassadors getting butt raped - what are the kids supposed to think? Their parents aren't teaching them right from wrong.....
  7. GunHugger

GunHugger Well-Known Member

Cell phones...texting....computer games and all the crap they are exposed to online.

Without good parents they don't have a chance.
  8. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I think it's a combination of everything mentioned here. In our sick society kids see stuff that was ten times worse then what we saw when we were young. The perverted images they are exposed to online decay the moral integrity of our youth and this is what we end up seeing. These kids that are involved in this weather it is on a level of participation or on a level of observing will be ruined for life. These are the kids that will be running our country.

In the days of Sodom and Gomarah the men of that city obviously had no ill effects of what they were doing. It looks like the younger generation is streamlining that direction.

Signs of the times. :mad:
  9. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

When I was a kid we didn't even know any queers like that.

This is what happens when we allow schools to raise our kids rather than instilling them with our values at home. What is wrong? Take a look at school curriculums that teach kids that homosexuality is a valid lifestyle choice or to have oral sex in order to avoid teen pregnancy.
  10. sub-moa

sub-moa Member

I have to agree here... There is no way in he77 I would have ever thought about doing this. In the words of Jim Wash Out Pfaffenbach in the movie Hot Shots...
    " Aint no man going to take that route with me!"
  11. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Even with "good" parents, kids, and adults, still manage to get into all kinds of trouble. Man's fallen nature! What is really missing, and the root cause for a lot of the problems in the world, is there is no God in these folks lives. Not the kids, not the parents, not the teachers, and not the peers of any of these groups.
  12. al45lc

al45lc Active Member

Fear or respect, that's about all young boys and men really understand.
    Sure, some are actually intelligent, but overall the nature of young men and the effect of testosterone can only really be overcome with fear or respect, and more properly a combination of the two.
    Women, and many 'men' of inhibited manhood, don't understand this.
    This is why, at a certain point of a boys development, women and those men are not really qualified to raise boys and young men.
    I know this because I was a young man, and in some cases a little wild.
    I have a brother who learned the hard way, while I was often turned to a milder and more respectful attitude by the fear in the back of my mind as to what my father would do if I were caught.
    This is not to say He was a mean or bad man in any way, He did well by me and my siblings, with a firm hand when called for and a kind gesture and demeanor otherwise. He understood.
    Contrary to belief and teachings of the so called 'intelligencia', boys don't respect a mild manner and a friendly demeanor with advice as to how to conduct oneself. I didn't, my brother didn't, and I know many of my buddies didn't.
    But we did respect and fear the retribution of our Fathers, and that IS the
    way it is for many boys.
    The Marine Corp approach is in fact, well proven and sound.
    Instill fear, and then earn respect as the boy becomes a man.
    But you see, boys are girls and girls are boys and they should all be treated the same.
    Such nonsense will be the doom of our society.
  13. CHW2021

CHW2021 Active Member

Read "Lord of the Flies" for a prospective, and keep in mind what "school reforms" have done to eliminate personal responsibility.

Maybe taking god out of school has created a generation of children that have no idea of consequence.
  14. sub-moa

sub-moa Member

You put 5 in the bullseye Carver. :yeahthat:
  15. clamman

clamman Active Member

I agree that this is sick and must stop. But to inject a little fun here, when the VA was examining me for my disability rating, the female Dr. had to do the butt check. I protested and told her "God made that thing to run only one way" and that was the end of it. Got my rating and kept my pride.
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2012