WHAT IS IT WORTH ?

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by no shot, Nov 23, 2009.

1. no shot

no shot New Member

I just came into a old coach gun and wondered how rare (or not) it is. It has markings like, Union Machine Co., Fine Damascus and Belgium on the barrels, its has a nickel barrels and receiver with scroll work, gold triggers. Just curious about what it is and what its worth and where I can info about it...

Thanks J
  2. no shot

no shot New Member

Thanks, I will post pics as soon as I can
  3. no shot

no shot New Member

Need info on stagecoach gun

Markings say Union Machine Co. Has nickel barrels and receiver with scroll work , Fine Belgium on barrels, gold triggers, 12ga. just trying to find info on it.

Thanks J
  4. deadin

deadin Well-Known Member

You called it a "Coach gun". I assume that you meant it is short barreled.
    Just how short? (Measure from the standing breech to the end of the barrel.)
    If it's under 18 inch I wouldn't be posting pictures or measurements on the internet unless you can prove it's an antique and it was originally made that way.
  5. no shot

no shot New Member

18 1/4 inches long
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2009