1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

WHAT IS IT WORTH ?

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by no shot, Nov 23, 2009.

1. no shot

no shot New Member

I just came into a old coach gun and wondered how rare (or not) it is. It has markings like, Union Machine Co., Fine Damascus and Belgium on the barrels, its has a nickel barrels and receiver with scroll work, gold triggers. Just curious about what it is and what its worth and where I can info about it...

Thanks J
  2. no shot

no shot New Member

Thanks, I will post pics as soon as I can
  3. no shot

no shot New Member

Need info on stagecoach gun

Markings say Union Machine Co. Has nickel barrels and receiver with scroll work , Fine Belgium on barrels, gold triggers, 12ga. just trying to find info on it.

Thanks J
  4. deadin

deadin Well-Known Member

You called it a "Coach gun". I assume that you meant it is short barreled.
    Just how short? (Measure from the standing breech to the end of the barrel.)
    If it's under 18 inch I wouldn't be posting pictures or measurements on the internet unless you can prove it's an antique and it was originally made that way.
  5. no shot

no shot New Member

18 1/4 inches long
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2009