1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

What is the best/cheapest 3-4 MOA red dot for my.......

Discussion in 'Competition Shooting Forum' started by Guest, Feb 23, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Devin and his Ruger
    (1/13/03 12:11:59 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All What is the best/cheapest 3-4 MOA red dot for my.......
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My girlfriend wants to put a red dot on her pistola and i wondered if anyone has had good luck with any cheap ones. Preferably a 3-4 minute dot. Your feed back is much appreciated.

ruffitt
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/14/03 7:16:55 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: What is the best/cheapest 3-4 MOA red dot for my.......
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    D A R -

I have had a BSA 30mm red dot on my crossbow for the last two years.

Believe it or not, a crossbow does kick, but not as severely as a big game rifle. Mine has held up well since I've owned it and I've had no problems with it. I would recommend NOT getting one of the TASCO Red Dots now that TASCO has gone belly up.

I paid $39.00 for mine when I got it and you can find them at most of the on-line discount shopping sites.

scarface
    (2/13/03 9:37:29 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: What is the best/cheapest 3-4 MOA red dot for my.......
    Burris SpeedDot, $153.00 is what I paid.