1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

What is this?

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by renegadehood, Apr 23, 2012.

1. renegadehood

renegadehood New Member

A friend sent me this picture. I have never seen anything like it. He said it is a 32 centerfire pistol possibly from Belgium.

Attached Files:

• Coon.jpg
      Coon.jpg
      File size:
      18.3 KB
      Views:
  2. RJay

RJay Well-Known Member

He's probably right:) It looks to be a Belgium , folding trigger pocket gun, made from the late 1800's up until the 1930's. Not rare, in fact rather common. Imported all over Europe and the Americas by the boatload. If we had clear pictures of the markings we might be able to pin the date down a little closer and perhaps the maker. .32 center fire would mean either .320 or 32 ACP. These are not high dollar items but there are those who collect them for the novelty. I would guess maybe a 100 to 150 to a collector. Google Belgium guns/ Club little gun. One maker Agnel Adalphe manufactured one almost identical to yours ( trigger is different )
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
  3. renegadehood

renegadehood New Member

Thanks for the info.
  4. Hammerslagger

Hammerslagger New Member

RJay is almost certainly correct.

Clear pics of any markings (external and internal) would help a lot.
  5. wonderwhippet

wonderwhippet Active Member

Just another Velo Dog pistol, carried by bicyclists in Europe to ward off vicious dogs.