1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

What is you daily carry load out?

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by DVUSWAZ, Dec 1, 2004.

1. DVUSWAZ

DVUSWAZ New Member

I saw this on another firearms related site and was quite impressed with the "gallery" of things people take with them on a day-today basis to protect themselves when they go about their daily business.

I carry a Glock Model 22 .40 S&W, a SOG Clip-it folding knife, at least one spare mag, a Leatherman Supertool, a SureFire G2 Nitrolon flashlight, and my cell phone. My current backup gun is a Grendel P-10 .380 acp in a soft leather carrier in my front pocket. I change back up guns quite a bit depending on the time of year and circumstances, especially if carrying the Glock is not a factor.

How about you ?
  2. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

DVUSWAZ, there are other threads on this subject that you might want to look through. Here is one of the most recent.

Daily Carry Items

:)
  3. DVUSWAZ

DVUSWAZ New Member

Thanks Marlin, I looked around but did not see this thread. Thanks.

DVUSWAZ
  4. Salvage33

Salvage33 New Member

Shreveport, LA why leave the USA to visit a 3rd wo
    Depends...usually a 1911, two spare mags, a CRKT KISS knife, a Schrade One Hander knife (one on each side), wear steel toe boots, and generally have a box cutter either in my hand or pocket.

If trouble should start, prefer that it is far enough out that hand to hand isn't necessary! ;)
  5. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

DVUSWAZ, that is a link. Just click on it and you will bring up the thread.