What religion is he ?????

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by AL MOUNT, Jul 17, 2012.

1. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark
    I sent this as an email to all my friends...
    you are welcome to copy/paste and pass on to your friends

I would ask that my Democrat friends watch this video link
    And tell me what religion you think Obama really is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=tCAffMSWSzY#t=28
  2. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Well-Known Member

WHY MICHELLE CAME HOME – Sheppard Smith, Fox News Republican Party of
    Highlands County, FL

Shep Smith “If you check President Obama’s last trip over-seas, his wife left just after
    their visit to France . She has yet to accompany him to any Arab country.

Think about it. Why is Michelle returning to the states when ‘official’ trips to foreign
    countries generally include the First Lady.”

While in a Blockbuster, I came across a video called “Obama”. Two men were standing
    next to me, and we talked about President Obama. These guys were Arabs, so I asked
    them why they thought Michelle Obama headed home following the President’s recent
    visit to France instead of traveling on to Saudi Arabia and Turkey with her husband.

They said she could not go to Saudi Arabia , Turkey or Iraq .

I said, “Why not, Laura Bush went to Saudi Arabia , Turkey and Dubai .”

They said Obama is a Muslim, and therefore he is not allowed to bring his wife into
    countries that adhere to Sharia Law.

Two points of interest here:
    1) Two American Arabs believe our President is a Muslim who follows a strict Islamic creed.
    2) They also said that’s the reason he bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia. It was a signal to
    the Muslim world, acknowledging his religion.

Here is a response from Dr. Jim Murk, a Middle Eastern Scholar and expert on Islam.

“An orthodox Muslim man would never take his wife on a politically
    oriented trip to any nation which practices Sharia law, particularly
    Saudi Arabia where the Wahhabi sect is dominant."

This is true, and it is why Obama left Michelle in Europe . She will stay home when he
    visits Arab countries. He knows Muslim protocol; this includes, bowing to the Saudi King.
    Obama is regarded as a Muslim in the Arab world because he was born to a Muslim father.
    He acknowledged his Muslim faith to George Stephanopoulus. He downplays his involvement
    with Christianity, by not publicly joining a Christian church in D.C. and occasionally attending
    the chapel for services at Camp David . He also played down the fact that America is a
    Christian country and said, unbelievably, that it was one of the largest Muslim nations in
    the world, which is nonsense.

He has publicly taken the side of the Palestinians in the conflict with Israel and he ignored the
    National Day of Prayer, something no other President has ever done.

He is bad news! He conceals his true faith to the detriment of the American people.”
    — Jim Murk, Doctor of Philosophy in Middle Eastern Culture & Religion.

ACTIONS speak louder than words. Another interesting item regarding Sharia Law.

Why has Barack Hussein Obama insisted that the U.S. Attorney General hold the
    trials of the 911 Muslim Terrorists in Civilian Courts as Common Criminals instead
    of as Terrorists who attacked the United States of America ?

If the Muslim Terrorists are tried in Military Tribunals, convicted and sentenced to death,
    by LAW, Barack Hussein Obama, as President of the US , would be required to sign their
    death warrants. He would not be required to sign the death warrants if they are sentenced
    to death by a Civilian Court .

Recently, Muslim Jihadist, Army Major Hassan slaughtered non-Muslim, soldiers at Ft. Hood ,
    Texas rather than go to Afghanistan and be a part of anything that could lead to the deaths
    of fellow Muslims. He stated that Muslims ‘could not and should not kill fellow Muslims.’

Is the motive for Barack Hussein Obama’s insistence on civilian trials to make sure he doesn’t
    have to sign the death warrants for the Muslim Terrorists? Why would he, as President of the US ,
    not sign the death warrants for Muslim Terrorists who attacked the US and murdered over 3,000
    US. citizens on 9/11?

Could it be that he is FORBIDDEN by his RELIGION to authorize the execution of Muslims?
  3. jwrauch

jwrauch New Member

Only an idiot would deny that BO is a closet muslim communist. JR
  4. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

I can't say that he IS a muslim, but he has shown absolutely no evidence of being a Christian.
  5. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

You watched that video and still can't say he is a muslim?
  6. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

Muslims should not kill fellow Muslims?

So, when they break any of their capital offenses, and are sentenced to death, they bring in outsiders to be the executioners?

When a Muslim father decides his Muslim daughter has dishonored the family, or a Muslim husband decides his Muslim wife has dishonored him, and he kills her, that never really happens because Muslims do not kill fellow Muslims?

Iraq never really invaded Kuwait. The Iran-Iraq war never happened. Because Muslims do not kill fellow Muslims?

Don't know whether he is a Muslim or not, but that statement is bull.
  7. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Oh yeah, i slam has a great history with the US. We've been at war with i slam since 1785 or so.

This moron isn't reading the same book as US, is he??
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2012
  8. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

He is following rules for radicales. He is telling a lie. When his mouth moves he is lying. Period end of story. He is a Commie, criminal, Vile, lying, murdering, hostile, despicable, Conniving, unholy, two faced, poisonous mind F*** that will tall anyone whatever they want to hear so he can move his agenda forward.

He is a muzzie and wants you dead.

If you think anything else your a fool.
  9. redwing carson

redwing carson Former Guest

I don't know about the religion. His father was a communist he was reared by a communist. His mother was far left as was his grand cedparents. In his book he speaks of using illegal drugs thru college paid for by U.S. taxpayers. He has had all his school records lock up by the court. His only job was as a social worker. The Cook Co. Ill. Leftest financed his home and political career. We really do know what this man is.:rolleyes: