What the...are you KIDDING ME?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by armoredman, Apr 23, 2012.

1. armoredman

armoredman New Member

2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

well they cant directly blame bush ,
  3. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Just part of the beginning of what's going to be the dirtiest campaign in history. Misinformation, knowing that the majority of folks who heard it will never follow up on it to see if there's any truth to it.
  4. musclehead

musclehead New Member

hmmm lessee here we have one party that wants to drill, and maybe build a refinery or two use coal, and even nuclear.

and we have one party dead set against it, trying like hell to get us to accept 'alternative' energy sources no matter what the cost to you and I.

no matter how the left tries to divide us up, almost everybody buys groceries and gas.
  5. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

I remember 8 years ago the liberals said drilling would take years to do and didnt make sense. Well, they blocked all legislation to allow it and now if we had started drilling back then, we would have such an abundance of oil reserves, we would be independent from foreign oil. The games continue...Oh, I really do know this all started LONG before 8 yrs ago, I was just making a point....liberals are flippin idiots.
  6. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Olbermann = idiot
  7. musclehead

musclehead New Member

liberals say we can't drill, it just doesn't make sense because we'd run out so fast. (I've heard a lib talk jock say this) after all we only have %2 of the worlds oil reserves. (a total lie)
  8. rcairflr

rcairflr Well-Known Member

What amazes me is: "how much Obama is not responsible for"....
  9. 25yretcoastie

25yretcoastie Member

I believe Carter started the drilling restrectstions when he started the dep of engery
  10. armoredman

armoredman New Member

Clinton was the one who said if we started drilling in ANWR, we wouldn't have oil for ten years. I believe that was 11 or 12 years ago. Push the problems down the road until they are too big to push, then what do you do?