What the Captain Means....

Discussion in 'The Beau Coupe Dien Cai Dau Hootch' started by Guest, Mar 2, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

TShooters
    V.I.P. Member
    (6/11/01 4:24:41 pm)
    | Del All What the Captain Means....
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here's a link to a website with a recording of "What the Captain Means". Most of you serving in Vietnam probably remember it, or heard about it. Great piece of satire/humor.
    You'll need Real Player to listen.

www.pirtle.org/calli/capt.htm

Sharon

LarryJK
    Senior Chief Moderator III
    (6/11/01 5:20:50 pm)
    | Del Re: What the Captain Means....
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sharon...had never heard that before! LOL!! Enjoyed it!

homer4
    (6/11/01 9:24:53 pm)
    Neither do I Sharon , but enjoyed just the same. Will say this...the Military Spin Machine is much like it.
    ...and two hard boiled eggs.

Misterstan
    (6/12/01 8:10:19 am)
    Sharon, what a hoot!

The media interpretor finally gets it right in the end! (LOL)

Stan Lambert
    St. Clair Shores, Michigan

dap22
    Senior Chief Moderator II
    (6/12/01 8:29:51 am)
    | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: What the Captain Means....
    That was great!!

dreamcatcher27371
    (6/12/01 9:03:08 am)
    Absofuckinglutely great. What the Chief means is that he appreciates the post and found it most enjoyable!!!! Thanks.

TShooters
    V.I.P. Member
    (6/12/01 11:19:03 am)
    Glad ya'll got a kick outta that!

Sharon

Misterstan
    (6/12/01 3:15:57 pm)
    What Sharon means is that she is happy that we all enjoyed her post about What the Captain Means.

homer4
    (6/12/01 8:09:15 pm)
    If you mean Stan that Sharon means that glad means happy and that she means we like What The Captain Means...then I mean that what you mean that Sharon means What The Captain means...means well to well meaning people who certainly mean well as well can mean from well meaning people,who mean well to her that is also a well meaning person if you know what I mean...cause I mean well as well as I can mean to mean well...well!,this is all I mean to mean.

Misterstan
    (6/13/01 8:00:03 am)
    Homer,

Are you having a "mean" streak or something?

What Stan means is that Homer and his wife understand each other pretty well. Know what I mean? (LOL)

Misterstan

TShooters
    V.I.P. Member
    (6/13/01 10:27:23 am)
    Homer, ya put the spin on that!

ooohh..I'm ~~~~dizzy~~~~~~~! (Not to be confused with ditzy.)

Sharon

homer4
    (6/13/01 9:18:15 pm)
    Why Stan!...I know exactly what ya mean my friend. Hehe!

Why Sharon!...you with out question...are one person never to be confused or accused of being "ditsy".

And again...it was a good post. Amusing!