1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

what the difference between .45 and .454 casull?

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by focusmaniaczx3, Mar 6, 2010.

1. judgecrater

judgecrater New Member

I was pretty sure they would design the chambers such that the Casull would not chamber unless the gun was designed to take it.
  2. Maine04657

Maine04657 New Member

3. Texxut

Texxut Member

Bigbore's advice, to shoot one before you buy one, is good advice for other guns and cartridges also. I used to think getting a 50BMG was a great idea, till I shot one. It was fun but I was happy to get that idea out of my system and now I can use that money for other things.