what was this country doing when we got attacked the first time?!

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by coreyacp, Feb 4, 2010.

1. coreyacp

coreyacp New Member

1992 aden yemen hotel bombing two dead target troops on there way to somalia
    1993 world trade centers truck bombing! 6 dead 450 wounded
    1998 kenya embassy bombings hundreds killed
    2000 uss cole bombing yemen what was it like 7 us sailors killed?
    then 9/11 3000 dead
    what took us so long to respond and stop it?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!? im pissed we had so many warning shots and we completely ignored them it feels like:mad:
  2. navis128

navis128 New Member

I'm thinkin' it was more like 17.

Well when "we" got attacked the first time..."we" kicked a&&. I think it was 1812?

Historians please correct me if I don't recall correctly.
  3. coreyacp

coreyacp New Member

I mean by bin laden and his jihadist lil friends :(
  4. navis128

navis128 New Member

Attention to detail Corey dear. Be specific...you're going to need that skill. ;)
  5. coreyacp

coreyacp New Member

Im just angry ive been doing some research and im just mad.
  6. navis128

navis128 New Member

We've been like that a long time, join our club...it's a historical club...been around for a long time...patriots shaking their heads in confusion...makes no sense.
  7. coreyacp

coreyacp New Member

Just imagine if we could got osama in the 90s instead of getting our black hawks shot down in mogidishu
  8. navis128

navis128 New Member

Just think if we had of done a lil' resume' checkin' before we gave them weapons...I do believe they ended up in O'Laddins hands...and him being a what 28th son or something...not 28th kid...son.
    I think he had abandonment issues as a kid...well there ya go...a real motivation for fathers to stay in the home.
  9. coreyacp

coreyacp New Member

Lol did you no he offered to repel saddams invasion of kuwait with his muihijidan army but suadi arabia turned him down and the us came whih pissed osama off
  10. navis128

navis128 New Member

So with all this background you're learning about this scumbag, do you think you could talk to others in your age box?

He and his followers are twisted f*&%s that need to be eliminated, completely, with exteme prejudice.
  11. coreyacp

coreyacp New Member

I am. I have been doing the research for my persuasive essay/speech for my english clas and i choose the topic of the occupation of afghanistan im doing my best
  12. navis128

navis128 New Member

With where you are, good luck with getting the first PP said.

We wouldn't be "occupying" that country if they hadn't asked for it...and they asked for it plenty.
  13. coreyacp

coreyacp New Member

I know. They have attacked so many times and weve sat back and done nothing :/
  14. navis128

navis128 New Member

No...I think we sent the FBI there for a little bit didn't we...I mean at the very first...
  15. coreyacp

coreyacp New Member

Nope we did a fbi investigation in the us an asked the sudan to give him up to us but he then flew out back to kabul on his charter plane and then later we sent a couple of cruise missles and knocked out two training camps thats it till the invasion in 2001