What would you do if you were this US soldier?

Discussion in 'Self Defense Tactics & Weapons' started by warlord, Jul 17, 2005.

1. warlord

warlord New Member

2. tucsonpilot

tucsonpilot New Member

Man when I see things like that it gets me so PISSED OFF!!!! As far as what I would do if I was that soldier...well I would love to find that little F@*#!&R and shove my AR15 where the sun don't shine!!!

God Bless those guys who are over there doing what has to be done. I am praying for all those guys that they make it home before something like that happens to them.
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2005
  3. warlord

warlord New Member

Yeah it pisses me off to. BTW, that soldier was wearing body armor, that's why he got up. :D

But I think he did the right thing. He took cover, and possibly called for support. If that was me I would've took cover and started firing in the direction the shot came from.
  4. tom vito

tom vito New Member

Video of dancing babies????? :(
  5. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Active Member

Thats what I'm getting as well...

Crpdeth
  6. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

Apparently that site has decided to block remote loading of videos. Go to www.castpost.com and search for "gojackarmy". That should lead you to the video.
  7. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Active Member

Thank you SOMO...
  8. MnHunter

MnHunter New Member

Wow~
    That really makes a person mad, to sit there and watch one of our own get shot right in front of our eyes. THANK GOD our taxes were enough for that soldier to be one of the lucky ones to have the body armor required to survive a shot like that. God Bless all of our slodiers,family members over there putting there lives on the line.
  9. Keola

Keola New Member

Currently Springfield, VA. Soon to be back home i
    Hello all. I finally had some time so I figured I'd check out what's going on.

I can't open up this link because the Information Tech guys block alot of websites and programs. So if i'm thinking right, this is the video of one of our guys standing next to the HMMWV. the camera is pointing at him and the bad guy is saying something in Arabic (for god or something), then shoots him. The soldier gets up and runs to the other side of the HMMWV. The shooter was chased down and he insisted that he wasn't the shooter.

Good news. My good friend, a military attorney, who has now departed and went back to his home station, convicted this guy in an Iraqi court and managed to get this guy a 20 year sentence. And from an Iraqi point of view, it is considered a life sentence. It may not seem that long, but for any type of punishment to be handed out in an iraqi court, that's a big deal. Another great thing is when this guy was convicted and sentenced, it was the first ever for attempted murder charges.

This is one of the great accomplishments that my friend achieved during his tour. Great going MWN.
  10. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

You are right, Keola. Glad to hear your friend was able to put that slime ball behind bars. :D :D
  11. Accord_boy619

Accord_boy619 New Member

Hi Im new here, but yea damn that hella pisses me off. Im an Airman and Ive been deployed w/ the ARMY S/F's. That vest is heavy w/ all the ammo n stuff but its well worth it.