Whats a barrel shroud?

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Tony22-250, Dec 25, 2010.

1. Tony22-250

Tony22-250 New Member

2. Diamondback

Diamondback Well-Known Member

These are educated people. intellegence does not require education and education does not denote intelligence. At least the reporter had enough intelligence to know that he did not know.
  3. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

4. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

I don't honestly see how a barrel shroud makes the weapon any deadlier. In fact, it sounds like it helps prevent injury.

What some of these morons don't know is that the types of weapons they try to ban are no different in operation than some common hunting weapons. They just look different on the outside.

They are mostly liberals and only know what they see on television. If TV says a gun is bad, then they should make it illegal.

If you ask me, we should all just stand up against this law. Are they going to put all of us behind bars?

When the British came to seize the colonists' weapons, did they get scared that they could go to prison? Hell no. They fought back.
  5. muddober

muddober Active Member

Ron
  6. 308 at my gate

308 at my gate New Member

It is in her legislation but she does not know what a barrel shroud is. These are the idiots that pass laws for the rest of us. Oh Oh blood pressure is up again.
  7. Tony22-250

Tony22-250 New Member

Last edited: Dec 25, 2010
  8. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Well, we all know that liberals make as much sense as a screen door on a submarine. It really is a disorder.
  9. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

I want some too!:D

My dad was shot in the butt by a phosphor round in WWII an it didn't cook him. They did have to throw his butt in a river though.:eek:

Too bad they don't publish what firearms were used in crimes. An 'assault' rifle didn't kill 5 LEO's here last year. A handgun was used. And I'm pretty sure more deer have been killed with a .22 than any other caliber.

Heck, I can't even use an AR to hunt deer with!:mad: The SKS is good to go though.:rolleyes:

Ask the Mossad what they issue.

When you control the facts, you can sucessfully eliminate any dialogue.
  10. wyoredot

wyoredot New Member

Man, with all that heat seeking technology, who needs an oven or even ....... a BBQ grille? Hell, just shoot 'em and cook 'em with one handy tool!
  11. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

Gee.......and all this time I thought a "barrel shroud" was what you buried that worn out barrel from your "assault rifle" in......With appropiate para-military ceremony, of course !!

Y'all gotta remember when it comes to firearms - and a whole lot of other essential technology that doesn't have a keyboard - most Americans are dumb as a post ! Of course most compensate with incredible levels of stooopid !! >MW
  12. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

13. Tony22-250

Tony22-250 New Member

14. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

I originally made a smart remark but the fact is I am really tired of this. It's not that they dont know as much as it is selling their agenda. Heat seaking bullet sounds like something they should be fighting so they use it. I dont think they are as stupid the ones who are buying the snake oil.
  15. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member