1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

whats a winchester 69 worth

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by daviddtk, Nov 11, 2010.

1. daviddtk

daviddtk New Member

hello, what would a model 69 winchester 22 be worth in fair condition?david
  2. muddober

muddober Active Member

David, we need pictures. Your idea of fair condition could range from like new to only God knows. If you can't do pictures you can go to Guns America and see others for sale. Also there are some gun auction sites that if you Google Winchester model 69 for sale, that should pop up and you can check for yourself.

Ron
  3. Jolly Bill

Jolly Bill Member

daviddtk,

As muddober recommends, pictures will give us a better idea of what your "69 in fair condition" is worth.

Guns America will likely have a variety of 69's for sale and those prices are asking prices. Hard to say what some of them sell for unless you find the prices realized section.

But I would say a 69 in truly "fair" condition would be worth in the $75 - $100 range and that assumes the gun works like its supposed to with no serious sins. And of course would depend on a motivated buyer and seller.

I picked up a "good" model 69 with an old scope but an original Winchester 10 round magazine for 75 bucks not too long ago. A guy was walking it around a gun show looking for a buyer. Drilled and tapped for the scope and not much finish but works fine.

A nice clean 69/69A in original condition are priced around $200 - 250 in my area.

Hope this helps.

Jolly
  4. daviddtk

daviddtk New Member

thanks for the info.david