The Firearms Forum banner

Whats for dinner???

191K views 2K replies 115 participants last post by  flyingtiger85 
#1 ·
Were having "Salad" (salad was the name of our red angus steer)

T-Bones, Burgers, and Becks Broiled taters, and I think shes got some corn and green beans on the stove...mmmm:)

Sorry Beth :D

#532 ·
We hit our favorite Mexican place tonight. Cheese enchiladas dinner was superb. Red chile sauce was really good tonight. No carne in my enchiladas. Wife had chicken and beef----ok for her. Margaritas were great too. Wanted flan but had to pass on it.

#533 ·
Went out to Red Lobster and had Red Lobster food with the neighbors.

It was a great time, including the TORNADO Warning in the next county and SEVERE Thunderstorm Warning in our county while we were there.

Turned out we just just a few drops of rain while leaving....and we really need rain here in NE OHIO.

Fun day all in all.:)

G
#539 ·
OMG, that looks Soooooooooo good. I'm very, very jealous. We don't get those in Cleveland, OH.
:eek:

Never thought I'd hear that from you Joe. A compliment well taken. :)

There seems to be a raging war on what the best crab is. Many like Alaskan King crab because they are so big. They got a lotta meat per shell, but it's a bit salty for my taste. Then ya have those that like Snow crab. Might as well eat a salt lick. :bleh: The east coasters rave about their Blue crab and I can't say cuz I've never eaten one. The question I have is; If they're so good, why do ya make 'em all into cakes? Ya add egg, seasoning, crumbs etc. to make 'em taste better? :confused:

Dungeness is sweet, firm, and slightly salty. SLIGHTLY. There is no need for anything else to 'spice it up'. That's simply sacrilege. :mad: It's far and away the best crab on the planet. But I'm partial. Red rock crab are 2nd best. They're minny Dungies. Takes 3-4 fer a meal and a lot more work, but well worth the effort. :)

I don't know if ya can get Dungeness on line (probably) cuz I don't have to. If not, I can send ya a couple next day air. Just make sure ya got the tools ta get at all the meat.

Is it 6 o'clock yet?

#550 · (Edited)
Tonight is chopped steaks in mushroom gravy w/ rice, fresh steamed carrots & broccoli. Substituted cream corn for carrots

#551 · (Edited)
Not really dinner, but I have included slices of it with dinner over the last week; grilled zucchini bread. Made two with whole wheat flour and cranberries, and two with regular flour and raisins last weekend.

I love zucchini bread but never made it before so I decided to try it out on the grill. Turned out awesome.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.