Whats for dinner???

Discussion in 'Ruffit's Domestic & Wild Game Cooking/ Recipe Foru' started by JLA, Jan 10, 2011.

1. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

The meat oozes right out under the tires of my 4X4
  2. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

Good thing i forgot to take pics tonight then. I whiped up some pecan fired porckchops on the ol weber. and lightly smokes some of the wifes homemade meatballs while the chops were cookn.
  3. American Leader

American Leader Well-Known Member

Had fried chicken, mashed potatos, and asparagus tonite! It was absolutely super duper! Root beer float for dessert.:eek: I'm sorta on a diet!:D
  4. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

And I wasn't invited? Holy smokes.
  5. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

sounds like a seefood diet AL. You see food you eat it..
  6. American Leader

American Leader Well-Known Member

I don't think either of us have missed too many meals Josh! What gets me is people like HB who eat everything they see and stay nice and slim!:mad:
  7. 76Highboy

Did someone mention food?:D
  8. 76Highboy

Flank steak marinated in Teriyaki marinade for 36 hrs and Johnsonville brots (the Johnsonville Original are my favorite). I cooked the steaks hot, at 700 degrees. They are medium and peppered heavy. I just hope that I don't have to go back to the cardiologist by next week.:D

Attached Files:

9. ryan42

ryan42 New Member

oh you finally got some.hooraay for highboy hoorrraaayy.Now you just made me hungry.Im so very jealous oh and I guess the diet went out of the window.
  10. 76Highboy

Oh no, I'm waiting until Tuesday night. I hope you have some by Tuesday because you will need it, trust me. You, geds, Black Eagle, and good old 68. I hope you all have your ice cream ready, and your cameras too. Friends through thick and ice cream.:D
  11. ryan42

ryan42 New Member

oh its on big boy oh I mean highboy ill be ready.
  12. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Steelhead was 3.99/lb yesterday so I picked up 5 lbs. :) Brined all night and on the smoker in about an hour. When it gets pulled, 4 lbs of pork country ribs will take its place.

Shooter was kind enough to send me a sample of his renowned rub, so the ribs got rubbed last night.

No joke. I told my son to get the mail last weekend. He brings in a packet (one of those self seal bubble wrap lined jobbies), and I could smell it already! :eek: And the rub was in a baggy to boot. :D

While the pork is smoking, I'll whip up a batch of slaw fer the sammies.
  13. 76Highboy

You will enjoy those ribs. Pics, pics, pics.
  14. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I dunno. I'll have to find something exotic over here. The girl scouts don't sell cookies in this country that I know of and thin mint is unheard of. They have different tastes here; prawn flavored potato chips...:rolleyes::bleh:

Hey--I'm five hours ahead of you. Maybe I'll just have to post early and you can drool in anticipation...:D:D:D
  15. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

Hey Josh what's for dinner?