The Firearms Forum banner

Whats for dinner???

191K views 2K replies 115 participants last post by  flyingtiger85 
#1 ·
Were having "Salad" (salad was the name of our red angus steer)

T-Bones, Burgers, and Becks Broiled taters, and I think shes got some corn and green beans on the stove...mmmm:)

Sorry Beth :D

#778 ·
Beef and cheese enchilada night again, with Spanish rice!

#781 ·
Was supposed to go out for dinner tonight, but a downpour changed our plans. I had a london broil sandwich with american cheese and a side of Wavy Lays. The only thing I've had since dinner yesterday which was only a spring-spinach salad with kidney beans, garbonzo beans, HBE and monterey jack cheese with 1,000 island dressing. Feel a bit sick. I think the meat was bad.

#782 ·
Silencer, Hope everything's OK...food poisoning is no fun.

But then again, many things out of London are off. Stick with good Aberdeen Angus next time. :)

#783 ·
Heading out in the morning for a weekend of "Grown men behaving poorly." It's the annual Winter Hike for the Old Farts Patrol, and I made all the breads today for the weekend. this should hold over 13 guys for a couple of days of "Carbo Loading." :shock:

While all that was baking, I cheated on dinner and made a "kid friendly" meal of tube steaks, macaroni salad and steamed broccoli. OK, maybe not kid friendly, but wifey was happy. :lol:

#785 · (Edited)
Oat and whole wheat bread
Beef stew in the Ninja
More Oat and whole wheat
[glazed with egg, sesame, and oil, sprinkled with brown sugar]

It was MUCH better than the Super Bowl......
No fancy French trimmings....
just savory eatin'.....

Attachments

#797 ·

Attachments

#798 ·
Beef & Bacon Cheddar Cheese Macaroni Casserole leftovers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.