What's going on?????

Discussion in 'TFF Technical Support Forum & Suggestion Box' started by Snakedriver, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Snakedriver

Snakedriver New Member

I was in the "Vietnam Memories" Forum, "VMBB FIND YOUR NAM FRIENDS " responding to a message posted by Rooter and the "Manage Attachments" button is gone. What's up with that??? I see it's there in this forum and other locations, but not there. Is this something that can be fixed??? I'd like to be able to post some pictures of my Vietnam memories. :confused:
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2011
  2. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member

I just checked and the button is still there. Try logging out then signing back in and see if that helps. Sorry you are having trouble.
  3. Snakedriver

Snakedriver New Member

I tried logging off and then back-in again but still no joy. It seems to only be in the one sub-forum "VMBB FIND YOUR NAM FRIENDS" in the "Vietnam Memories Forum". It's there in the other locations of that Forum. When I'm in the "Find your Nam Friends" sub-Forum the "Posting Rules" at the bottom of the page it says "You may NOT post attachments", but this only appears like that in this one location. Of the four items in the Rules, only the "Attachment" item says "may NOT".

Any help you can offer will be appreciated. THX Shooter!!! :)
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2011
  4. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member

Snake, I'll send a note to the tech staff and it should be fixed soon. Sorry you're having problems.
  5. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

Should be working now. Thanks for the heads up.
  6. Crpdeth

Crpdeth New Member

Thank you, Ginga...