What's In Store

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Millwright, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

Like it or not we've got the "divisor in chief" back the White House. but he's a President with no "public mandate", and facing dealing with a recalcitrant Congress; a skill he's demonstrably lacked. What does this portend for American's future ?

IMNSHO, it means the imposition of draconian Executive Orders and new bureaucratic regulations impacting every aspect of our lives from what groceries we can buy to our energy consumption, to our health care choices. Most of these changes will negatively impact the economy resulting in a serious economic depression, with all its consequent social disturbances. Race will be pitted against race/ethnicity by government.

Any and every one espousing or practicing methods of self-reliance will be targeted. Gun owners are going to rank high on this list. Look for more and increasingly stringent "BATF regs " on gun shows and the commerce in firearms/ammunition/supplies.

Am I paranoid ? Of Course ! But what we can effectively do to "fly below the government radar" while still ensuring our - and our family's - safety; never mind prosperity, is the real issue we are facing . How do you answer your child's statement, "Our teacher asked if my parents had guns" ? Did we have "special supplies" in our house ? Do we grow/can/freeze vegetables Do my parents hunt ?

INOW, IMNSHO we're facing a breakdown in American society and its traditional values ! And - I'm convinced - its a deliberate pogrom to destroy the ethos exemplified by Lady Liberty by a "progressive movement" seeking to emasculate America as the beacon of freedom and self-determinance. >MW
  2. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

3. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

pelosi's side kick just tweeted about a tax on the rich like in france ( where 80% of the business owners are leaving to avoid a 75% rich tax )