1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

What's in YOUR wallet?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by armoredman, Mar 20, 2012.

1. armoredman

armoredman New Member

2. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

The problem with actors and tiffiny girls like mcpherson is that money came too easy to them. They never had to really work hard at making a living. So they think its the same way for everyone. They have crowds of people adoring them and it fills their heads with poop.
  3. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I agree. Anyway who cares what he thinks. He is no expert in this field. He has no knowledge in this field.
  4. Guts3d

Guts3d Well-Known Member

Isn't it funny how certain actors and actresses spout off about guns being evil, yet star in movies that have thousands of rounds flying everywhere? Also, they believe in gun control for us, not for them or their children.
  5. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012
  6. yetiman

yetiman New Member

The only one I can handle is Stephen, and they all make fun of him. Go figure....
  7. cycloneman

This is real interesting.

Alex here says he was suicidal and even gives ways of how he was going to do it. I dont know if Alex has any guns but you would figure that police would have to investigate and if so he should loose any guns he might have just like that guy in the doomsday prepper show did. Or is there another standard for gents of this stature?
  8. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Depends on their political views.
  9. musclehead

musclehead New Member

the double standard marches on; why do the left believe and make relevant every deranged thought from some brainless actor/actress but when someone from inside an administration writes a book and has access to all the players he get denounced as "just a speech writer"?

Marc Thiessen; Courting Disaster, how the CIA kept America safe and how Barrack Obama is inviting the next attack. it's a good read, I highly recommend it.

they can poo poo him all they want he was right! because we have been attacked multiple times since Obama took office. the only reason we haven't suffered numerous civilian casualties is because of luck. I don't want to rely on luck.
  10. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

11. cycloneman

You might have some now but if bozo gets 4 more you woint need a wallet.
  12. Claudius Valarium

Claudius Valarium Member

So. Central TX, AKA the Middle of Flyover Country
    What's in MY wallet? Unfortunately, ObamaBucks.
  13. 76Highboy

Ouch. Just think, once that's gone you can eat some government fortified Obama buckwheats. They'll be small and compact.
  14. musclehead

musclehead New Member

your gonna hope he leaves you with some change!
  15. 76Highboy

You know your making my cry. Let me get my tissue,,,,,,,,,. ok, I'm back, and broke of course.