1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

what's it worth??????

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by electmike, Apr 27, 2004.

1. electmike

electmike New Member

I have a friend who has a essex frame .45 with a commander slide. It is in real nice shape. He wants to sell it but wants to get a good price. I told him it was worth 350.00 to 400.00 am I right or wrong? I had a real nice essex colt match that was a great shooter so that is what I went by. I told him I would post this and get the forum to put in there 2 cents worth.
  2. Xracer

Xracer *TFF Admin Staff Mediator*

That's in the ballpark. "Parts guns" don't really fetch a lot of $$$$, even if they're well made and great shooters. If it's in really good condition and has some "bells & whistles" (adjustable sights, match trigger, etc.) it might come close to the $400 mark.

It's kind of an "Ask $400......and take what you can get" situation.