what's it worth??????

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by electmike, Apr 27, 2004.

1. electmike

electmike New Member

I have a friend who has a essex frame .45 with a commander slide. It is in real nice shape. He wants to sell it but wants to get a good price. I told him it was worth 350.00 to 400.00 am I right or wrong? I had a real nice essex colt match that was a great shooter so that is what I went by. I told him I would post this and get the forum to put in there 2 cents worth.
  2. Xracer

Xracer *TFF Admin Staff Mediator*

That's in the ballpark. "Parts guns" don't really fetch a lot of $$$$, even if they're well made and great shooters. If it's in really good condition and has some "bells & whistles" (adjustable sights, match trigger, etc.) it might come close to the $400 mark.

It's kind of an "Ask $400......and take what you can get" situation.