WHAT'S IT WORTH

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by fatbob, Dec 4, 2009.

1. fatbob

fatbob New Member

I HAVE A HUSQVARNA VAPENFABRIKS A.B. 270 WINCH. MODEL 9000 IT WAS BOUGHT IN THE EARLEY 70'S , IT WAS BRAND NEW WHEN WE BOUGHT IT , WHAT IS IT WORTH ???????????????????
    THANKS, FATBOB
  2. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

Huskies aren't real popular, in this country. Those of us who know them love them. But to most folks, it's "Husqvarna GUN? Hell, I thought they make chain saws!"

I figger, if you can get 400 for a used Husky, you done good.
  3. Contenderizer

Contenderizer New Member

Alpo is about right on value; my book says $500 tops. The 9000 (Crown Grade) was made in 1971 and 72 only. Huskies are great guns that are under-appreciated here in the US ... but those that own them usually won't part with them. I'd love to have one in 6.5X55 Swede.