What's next on their agenda

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Michael G, Sep 25, 2009.

1. Michael G

Michael G New Member

Let's say you have a pet house dog. You control what the dog eats and how much. You control what he drinks, where he sleeps, where he c**ps and when he goes outside for a walk, he's on a leash. You control his life.

So many things have happened since Obama got the job we thought would never happen. What's next?

When does he decide to close the borders from state to state to control travel. To control our ability to gather and come together as an army of armed civilians to protest in the strongest terms what he (and congress) has done to destroy our country.

Don't say it can't happen. Look what the fed's have already done and are trying to do.
  2. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

1. the swine flu virus will suddenly change into something catastrophic.
    2. hackers will hack secure computers all over the government forcing Dabamma to "have" to shut down the internet.(legislation is already pending)
    3. draconion measures will be needed to curb the spread of the swine flu virus.
    4. anyone who refuses to take vaccine will be put into FEMA camps.
    5. what's left of our economy will collapse with the worlthlessness of the dollar.
    6. New World Government will swoop in to save the world.
    7. the end of our way of life.

did I leave anything out.

Naaa ! Never happen here.
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2009
  3. Rocket J Squirl

Rocket J Squirl New Member

Take all the peoples firearms, to save themselves, from themselves
  4. topper

topper New Member

they are going to have to pry my cold dead finger off the trigger before they get my arm to vaccinate for swine flu or any other silly 'diseases'. enough is enough. i have decided that it is time to make a stand and i'm not going to cave in to anyone. this is it, folks! we all need to rally to defeat those who wish to make us servents. I WILL SERVE NO ONE!

Time to lock and load!
  5. Michael G

Michael G New Member

Yeah, Phantom of the Opera background music, Ha.
  6. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

I think the cap and trade will be after health care and immigration reform after cap and tax. What the whole thing will boil down to will be $6-10k and up in more taxes per year between HC and C&T and 12 million new democrats with immigration reform.

The plan is to tax us into submission.
  7. Haligan

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,557281,00.html

Damn it !
  8. Haligan

9. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this hysteria broached 6 months ago while our children still in school?
    Did we not shut down entire districts beacuse a couple kids had the flu?
    Not the swine flu, but the flu?
    http://www.komonews.com/news/local/57272317.html
    http://www.su-spectator.com/at-wsu-swine-flu-may-be-waning-1.475997

Squeeze me?:confused:
    All symptons are counted swine flu?:rolleyes:

A few kids get the flu last year and we shut down entire school districts?:mad:

Madness. Shear Madness!

Wanna gimme a shot?
    Expexct the same.

We whine about cough syrup and submit to this?:eek:
  10. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

I don't want the whine flu shot.
  11. Haligan

12. Haligan

I may be off on the order. I think we are on the verge of step 1, quickly to be followed by step 3.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/10/24/obama-declares-hn-flu-national-emergency/

Step 2 seams to be, being enginered by net neutrality. If I can get a handle on this it seams that "they" are trying to remove the discretion of internet companies to "slow" down certian web traffic, all in the name of preventing favoritism. Companies like Verizon, and the like, say they have to "slow" down traffic in order to maintance the net. To prevent computer viruses from spreading, to enable video downloading. It seams a little complicated, so I'm not sure I've quite got a handle on it.

The nearest analogy I can come up with is; imagine a highway, there are rules on the highway,(keep right, pass left, and speed limits). Remove the rules on the highway and you are going to have a BUNCH of crashes.

If someone else can explain where I am going wrong, I would appreciate it, because, like I said, I'm not sure I've got this one figured out.
  13. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member