Whats the best way to mount a Flashlight on a Daisy BeBe Gun?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by glocknut, Mar 22, 2004.

1. glocknut

glocknut New Member

My neighbors dog is sooo stupid !!!!

This dummy comes over and barks at my front door, and then growels at me when i open the door.....
    A truely stupid Dawg.....

It happened tonight, but i could'nt see good enough to nail the sucker....bad night vision

I suppose i could duct tape a flashlight to the barrel, but that seems cheesy.......

Any suggestions?

what i might ought to do is invent a potatoe cannon like gun that uses compressed air and has a wad of bebe's in the barrel.... a real short barrel...:D
    Ewww.....i think i got me an idea already...hehehe

Another idea might be to go to wal mart and buy one of those oversized "rat traps" that look like a mouse trap only bigger.....and load it up with a treat......
    Boy would he howl..... :D

mike
  2. glocknut

glocknut New Member

either that or Gpostal could take care of the dawg for me......

Can you just picture Gpostal on his route...a dog growls at him..and he pulles a stainless .357 mag with a 14" barrel out of his mail bag and shoots the dumb dawg at close range.....
    and winds up getting blood splattered all over his legs due to wearing short pants.........

What a mental picture... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Does anyone remember a "dark comedy" movie about postal workers that were fighting over a girl that was playing mind games on everyone at work.....it was several years ago...can't remember the name of it...

mike
  3. gipper

gipper New Member

I say hold the flashlight in one hand and fire way with the other, takes less time to rig up. thats what I do w/ my 22 pellet gun, works for rats, dogs are bigger, well, maybe not as some of these rats
  4. wuzzagrunt

wuzzagrunt New Member

Get yerself a plastic spray bottle and fill it with one part household ammonia to six parts water. It'll be a lot more fun for you than the dog, but should do no permanent damage to Fido.

I hear paintballs are kept in freezers all over this great land of ours for those "hard to teach" canines. No head shots, please.
  5. Kev

Kev New Member

The rat trap trick works great on dogs that are tearing into garbage cans.
  6. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Ya know...when my grandfather was alive he told me a story about having a stick with a rag and turpentine on the rag.....getting close enough and wiping it on the dogs rear end....

Supposedly that dog drug his arse on the grond for as long as he was in sight.......

LOL

I would'nt mind that but i don't think i can get close enough

mike
  7. berto64

berto64 Active Member

Mike,

Get yerself one of those new superduper Glock lookalike waterpistols and load it up with the ammonia+water formula and have a ball!

Or.....you could get a 'Buck Rogers' type water pistols and play spaceman and disintegrate the Li'l sumbitch!

berto
  8. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Ammonia Water ?!!!

What...the dog licks it off his coat and gets the scoots ?

I've never heard that one before...

mike
  9. berto64

berto64 Active Member

A block of wood & DUCTAPE!

Mike, the dog don't lick it off, he' scootin' to rub that burning crap off'n his a$$! Ammonia can burn real bad unless diluted in water, and even then it will sting tender skin. That's why you aim fer their arse or nutz.

Or just thow a bucketfull on the leetle sheet.
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2004
  10. wuzzagrunt

wuzzagrunt New Member

A dog has very sensitive olfactory glands. They're sense of smell is orders of magnitude better than a human's. Dilute ammonia has about the same effect on a dog as a cattle prod.

Note: dogs have no tear ducts so full strength ammonia products are out. You could permanently blind Ol' Rex.
  11. glocknut

glocknut New Member

No...causing any trauma to a dogs eyes would be a horrable thing.....

I've had eye trauma and i don't wish that on anyone or anything....

If they don't have tear ducts how do they get stuff out?
    They can puss up can't they?
    I remember my dog that i had 12 years ago got something in her eye and it pussed up the way i remember....

An eyeball needs some kind of lube? Does'nt it?

mike
  12. wuzzagrunt

wuzzagrunt New Member

Good Q, I'll have to go look that up.

BTW, don't you ever sleep?
  13. wuzzagrunt

wuzzagrunt New Member

Correction: dogs do have tear ducts. I'm not sure where I got that bit of wisdom from. Probably pulled it out of my butt (the repository for my vast storehouse of knowledge).
  14. glocknut

glocknut New Member

I'm sorta laid off right now.....I do sleep...during the day... :D

mike
  15. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Active Member

They hurt worse, yes, but are in-accurate as heck, after they get a few ft out the barrel they'll fly ever which direction...Paintball guns work very well though. Have a friend who left a bag of trash in the back of his truck, and the local stray who hung out up the road and chased cars constantly was caught tring to jump/climb/claw up in the back of his nice Z71 truck to get to it...enough is enough, so later that evening my friend laied down in the bed of my truck with his custom "Magic Autococker" paintball gun and we "make the block," of course Roufuss chases my truck when we get close and my friend pops up and lets him have it with 15 bps @ 300+ fps....It wasn't the humane way to handle things, but it worked, and might even saved his life since to the best of my knowledge he dosent care to chase cars anymore.

~Crp