1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Whats the most powerful scope?

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by gun runner, Oct 22, 2012.

1. rcairflr

rcairflr Well-Known Member

Deleted
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2012
  2. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

I do agree with the deleted post above RC. Yall were, right up to your post #28.

Yall agree to disagree and move on. It is better than the alternative, trust me.
  3. TheGunClinger

TheGunClinger Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Lets keep this on a more serious level boys. GR asked a serious question and he deserves a serious answer.
    Gunrunner, Hubble is a pretty good scope but I donk know if it can be mounted on your rail. Call Nasa and ask. Seriously.:rolleyes::D
  4. gun runner

gun runner Former Guest

Thanks for the information everybody, oh yeah I dont care about the debating over here as long as Im not involved:D
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2012
  5. gun runner

gun runner Former Guest

Thats cool how you can delete someones post and then it says edited by JLA :D
  6. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

Not really.. I hate doing it. Makes me feel like a baby sitter.