What's to come for the US ??

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Nov 12, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

this is starting at macdonalds here

it aint legal even here , but they dont care

another caring US corporation

http://imgur.com/B3Q6D
  2. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member

Pretty much the same system's being installed in Baltimore, Maryland public transit system buses.
  3. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

I wonder if they have thought about sign language? ;)

But to answer your question directly, I garuntee that more regulations covering every possible aspect of life on this planet will be issued at an ever increasing rate. We're up to an average of 68 per day now.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/612...ifications-posted-last-90-days-average-68-day

If you want to have some fun, poke around on regulations.gov . Maybe even drop them a note. They post everything.
  4. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Please tell me that this is a "spoof".
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

wish i could , they just appeared here , folks posting all over

sad eh

this is Australia now

your catching up fast

get the UN in control like here and your totally screwed
  6. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

What is the relative strength of the resistance movement in Australia? How strong is the effort to get back your guns? Are the muslims and marxists totally running the show or just strongly influencing things?
  7. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

You wouldnt catch me crossing the threshold of that business....
  8. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

This was the line in the sand. It's not when they come to take the guns or when they do this or that. When your vote dont count anymore your freedoms and security have been breached to the point you can not fix your problems at the ballot box any more. No sense in voting you have no word. Domocracy and the republic is gone. Right now not everyone has realised this. Soon enough tho it will hit home.

What is to come of the US? Hopefully the union will break up into smaller pieces.

The union was too large to begin with. The south has not been respected. Its way of life is far different than that of the north. I should not have a say in how they live and they need to stay away from me.

We dont need a fed govt that picks and chooses what laws they want to enforce.

We dont need a fed govt that gives criminals weapons to shoot our boys in the back

We dont need a fed govt that locks out the republicans when a vote on the largest tax in history, bummer care, is shoved down our throats.

We are too good of a people to deserve fraud like this.

I say break away by any means necessary. We will never see eye to eye and I am not in the mood to teach the lazy to be anything but.

The spending is out of control. Even if you fix the election you will still have to deal with the spendinig problem. Too much to deal with, let it all come tumbling down.
  9. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

I don't think anything will change until the economy & dollar collapses; I actually wish it would hurry up and happen and yet I know people who can't even envision this scenario being part of our future. The ruling party will have it's way until the govt checks stop, or when it takes a hundred dollars to buy a loaf of bread; then change will come.

Until then, all one can do is live in an area where you feel safe & free, prepare for the coming future, buy what you can while the dollar still has value at all, and keep the important things on your mind (family, spirituality, freedom).
  10. 45Auto

45Auto Active Member

If you use the internet, it's a sure bet that some corporation is keeping an eye on everything you do. At first it was only used for individual marketing, but the system is now used by various governments to keep an eye on you.
  11. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

This +1 and hurry it up already.
  12. johnnyehlers

johnnyehlers Member

+1 I'm afraid it's going to have to get way worse before it can start getting better.
  13. flboots

flboots Well-Known Member

Orwells 1984, Big Bro is watching. Looks like we maybe having our discussions around the table in the camps.