When is it time to ask your leaders to uphold the constitution?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by cycloneman, Jul 10, 2012.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

It is not a matter of democracy anymore. Majority rule does not matter.
    It is not a matter of a republic anymore. Your vote does nothing.

It is a matter of our rights, handed to us by God and taken away by traitors of our nation.

It is a matter of all of us not doing what the patriots did before us. It is a matter of our military not facing the facts and not willing to do what is necessary to defend the constitution they swore to uphold. It is a matter of our local sheriffs not giving a crap. Too many powerful people sit in the boiling water not feeling the heat.

SO when is it time to ask your leaders to remove the takers of your rights and bring them to justice? What are we waiting for?

Coochie in the sofa, zombie out to that reality tv? Football yea its coming back. Forgot about that.
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2012
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

how long ago was 1949?
  3. cycloneman

Yea but that was then and this is now. NOW NOWNOW
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Dear Insert scumbag politicians name

Sir and or Ma'am

I write to you to tell you , you had better start voting to support the constitution or your'll not only not get my vote, but all my efforts to get others to not vote for you as well

a few hundred thousand of these to each one should start the ball rolling
  5. Rockyja

Rockyja Former Guest

Living in Burnsville, MN, a Transplant from Los An
    You're right, a few hundred thousand letters would make them listen.
  6. time2shoot

time2shoot Active Member

ASK? ASK?
    We should never have to ASK! It is in ther Job discription!
  7. Hugh357

Hugh357 Member

I personally have been contacting ALL of the people in Iowa for years that supposedly represent me. It would be impossible for me to count the number of times I have written the congressmen in Iowa on a State and National level. Most of the time now I get I NO response on some convoluted boiler plate horse **** letter telling me how they support this or that. The senators in Iowa are republican senator charles grassley and democratic senator thomas harkin. Harkin openly favors homosexuals and illegals and anything that spends borrowed money from China. grassley is famous for raising hell with the army for spending $400 on hammers but supports and votes for wars in Afghanistan and Pakistan that costs BILLIONS of dollars a month of borrowed money from China. The USA has lost 5,000 United States Soldiers and 50,000 have been wounded severely. Our precious veterans are facing depression, unemployment, ridicule, and the majority of people in the United States do not have a clue to what the hell is going on. Then our veterans have to deal with the veterans administration. One of the most screwed up pieces of bureaucracy ever invented by mankind.
    I have stopped E mailing President obummer. I have been careful in all my letters what I say and how I said it. I was truly concerned that some day I would be getting a visit from the SS gestapo via a forced raid where I get branded a threat and end up in Gitmo or or come up missing. To vent my frustration now I start reloading. I find that it keeps my mind busy and I can't think about those ass holes. So when the **** hits the fan it will cost them dearly before they get me.
    Most people in the United States are riding on the tax wagon instead of pulling it. 1 in 7 people are now on food stamps and are being encouraged to get on food stamps and welfare. This is where the elite want the people. They want the control, the power and the wealth.
    The last time I checked there were 40 people viewing this particular thread out of 350 million people in the United States. I enjoy the people on this forum and I feel I can talk here even though I am sure it is monitored by the pawns of the elite. I am sure the elite consider those on this form as bugs and no real threat due to the numbers.
    I am a Viet Nam era Veteran and proud of it. I spent 14 months in South Korea living in a cut in half tin can sweating my ass off in the summer and freezing it off in the winter with some of the most special people in the world, US Soldiers.
    This country is in deep ****. I am 65 years of age and these F*#K#@s will more than likely get me but they are going to pay big time. If you don't hear from Hugh357 again you know what happened.
  8. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

"When is it time to ask your leaders to uphold the constitution?" Never. We should demand, not ask.

Through both legislation and executive order we have experienced steadily increasing infringement of our constitutional rights. Do we all not see that BHO is laying the framework for a dictatorship? (See my post titled NDAA round 2) We keep waiting to see what will happen next, yet when it comes, we continue to wait. Always a little longer.

The verbal objections are made, and they are ignored. Congress refuses to vet the president despite growing evidence that he is a fraud and a usurper. Without regard to the will of the people, Clinton and Obama will very soon attempt to concede the authority of the constitution, and the sovereignty of the United States to the UN. Unelected bureaucrats are making law and policies that we all must follow. Additionally, it is my belief that the federal government and it's agencies have for some time, engaged in egregious conduct, without the knowledge of the American people, and far in excess of it's constitutional authority. How much more should we tolerate?

There comes a time when talk ends. We are approaching that time. Politicians aren't listening. I'm not advocating revolution or violence at this point. I'm talking about a quiet show of force. What form that takes, remains to be decided. We need to be organizing and mobilizing, and preparing ourselves to take a stand.
  9. 22to12gauge

22to12gauge Former Guest

That's what I was thinking. and I am currently trying to enlist.. I will take my oath very seriously.

Amen. Both sides like to spend, spend, spend. Repubs on perpetual conflict and global policing, the Dems on social services. My generation and my children's generation will be paying big time, if we are lucky enough to make it that far.

and I absolutely agree with your food stamp statement. After a while, it is no longer about the money. Once the elite have just about everything they could ever want, it is about the control. Controlling the resources, ideas, etc. This includes human capital. If the human capital is no longer producing, only consuming, and have no use to serve the elite, might as well depopulate them. Hence the depopulation argument from global warming elitist nut jobs and global warming depopulation peasants who are ironically supporting their own death.

I have hope that Liberty and Justice will prevail. But it is going to be a bumpy ride. We can't fix 100+ years of destruction of the US Constitution overnight.
  10. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I hear they are considering putting bHo's posterior on the Food Stamp. .42 cents a lick.
  11. 22to12gauge

22to12gauge Former Guest

lol! Obamoney. Obama bucks.

Maybe they can put his face on the $100,000 bill too when the hyperinflation hits. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arOGHY27JwI
  12. cycloneman

They forgot or they are in on it.