When my wife leaves me unsupervised in a store.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cpttango30, Sep 30, 2012.

1. flboots

flboots Member

Ill be looking for you on the Walmart, "they are among us pics" that find their way to facebook. lol
  2. Big Chevy

Big Chevy Member

I was wondering and thinking the same thing, rhino mask was all I could come up with.
  3. jstgsn

jstgsn Well-Known Member

Early Halloween Costume Brings Out San Mateo Bomb Squad. I wonder what this guys wife said?
  4. oldfartrr

oldfartrr Member

heyy ,, even big boys gotta have a bit of fun toooo.

why grow up,,, adults dont know how to have fun !!!! me and the kids (great grandkids now) allllways have tooo much fun !!!!! their parents get soooo embarrassed when i go to the store with them ;) ;)
  5. 01brian

01brian New Member

that's really funny :D
  6. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

So, you go to the store and play with stuff that you have absolutely no intention of buying. You get the toys off the shelves and line 'em up and down the aisle. If they are mechanical or electrical toys you start them all working. Getting them dirty, possibly breaking them, and then walking away. "Boy, that was sure fun, wasn't it kids?"

You not only do this, but you are proud of doing it. You brag about doing it. You teach your kids to do it.

Would it be all right to bring a bunch of people over to your house, and play in your garage? Climb in and out of your car and boat? Play with your tools? Go in your house and see how loud your stereo can go? Maybe take your DVDs and CDs and play frisbee with them?

When I was young, if your little kids did that kind of thing, the store manager would find you and tell you to control your kids. If you didn't or couldn't, they'd eject you from he store. They didn't have to worry about adults doing that type of thing because, heck, adults were ADULT, and that is little-babyish.

You are the reason that I can't find the size pants or shirt I am looking for. Because you (or someone like you) has moved them around, because they are having "fun". You're the reason that anything I buy that comes with a battery already installed has a dead battery.

"Why grow up?" That's one of the main things wrong with the world today. No one wants to "grow up" and take responsibility for their own actions. You want to have fun playing with the toys? Buy the damn toys and take 'em home and play with 'em.
  7. stumpjumper

stumpjumper Member

grow old, but never grow fully up. keep that little kid inside you, life's too damned sort, serious and stressful. yeah, i play with the toys, . I also handle, fondle and tear apart any guns I may be looking to buy, does that make me a bad person? Hell, it's hard to resist jumping in a good mud puddle.
  8. cpttango30

cpttango30 Guest

I don't line them up nor do I get them dirty or break them. If I break something I buy it as that is the right thing to do.

Life is short I like to have fun. You know nothing of my life yet you judge me. Thank you.

All of my cd's and DVD'd and Blu-ray movies are stored away because I don't use them anymore. I have my entire music and movie collection stored on my Home theater PC. I don't have a garage nor do I have a worthless boat. I also don't have a stereo right now so you can twist all you want your not going to hurt a damn thing.

I am sorry if some stranger on the internet likes to have a little fun and it hurts you so much that I can have fun and you can't.

How did we get from me putting hats on to me hiding your pants? I don't do that. I simply put hats on my head make a funny face and snap a pic. Again I am sorry that you are not able to have fun.

Last time I looked I make 2 car payments, pay all my bills ahead of time, I am the best father I can be, I coach my kids sports teams if they need it, I am very involved with my kids activities. I work 50+ hours a week many weeks only getting paid for 38 hours. My job is stressful and I like to blow off a little steam.

If you want my not grown up life you can have it. There are so many things you don't know and will never know about the things going on in my life.
  9. time2shoot

time2shoot Active Member

I like to have a little fun at the store now and then.
    Last time I seen my sister inlaw there, when she was not looking I tossed two Lg. boxes of condoms in her cart.
    Just good clean fun.
  10. cpttango30

cpttango30 Guest

Oh and the reason your toys with batteries are worn out when you get them home, is because they buy cheap CHINEESE batteries that are made for less than a penny and checked by a mentally unstable 9 year old chinese kid.
  11. ryan42

ryan42 New Member

You need to get you some zombie bullets from Hornady.I bought a box awhile ago.Alls they are are critical defense rounds but instead of having the red plug in the hollow point the zombie rounds have a light green plug.Cool box thought.That Zombie stuff is big business.Great marketing.