When the presidential debates happen.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by glocknut, Jul 31, 2004.

1. glocknut

glocknut New Member

I think GW is gonna whoopazz !!!

I keep thinking about what someone said about Bushs style of speaking compared to Clintons.....
    Clinton was slick, but everyone knew what he was saying was BS !!!
    And Bush was'nt as slick, but was believeable....

Well, bushs speechgiving has greatly improved. I suppose its a combination of several things....I'm thinking his strong convictions add to his improved speaking ability ??

If you have listened to Bush lately, he makes sense, and does a good job of winning you over to his side of the arguement.

I have a feeling when the Presidential debates get underway that Kerry is gonna puke out a bunch of rhetoric......and then Bush is gonna tear him to shreds.......

In my opinon, GW Bush's sincerety and conviction is so much smoother than Clinton ever was....In my opinon anyway.

Waddya Y'all think ??

mike
    gn

Ps

They were talking about Bush not being prepared for 9-11 having been in office only 8 months on the news this morning.....
    If Gore were President now, I wonder if they would be blaming Bush for contesting the election...."like Gore himself did"....therefore slowing HIS preperation for taking office......
    I've never heard the media say anything about that being a factor in supposedly not being prepared for 9-11.
    I guess they don't want to critisize Al Gore or any other Democrat....?
    They sure would have roasted Bush over it had he been the loser...
  2. Remington597

Remington597 Former Guest

This debate will be the surprise of all debates in presidential history. Two things will happen.

1. Bush will obliterate Kerry and rip him to shreds. He will do it by saying as little as possible and just let Kerry make an a$$ out of himself.

2. John Edward's record as a trial lawyer who cheated HMO's and hospitals out of millions based on a false premise of cerebral paulsy being caused by certain types of child birth will be exposed. Chenney will demolish him. Chenney is far more articulate than Bush. This will happen whether Edwards brings up Halliburton or not, if Edwards brings up Halliburton, Chenney will intensify Edwards trial record even more.

3. Look for this to be a landslide victory for the Republicans. Ossama will be caught in mid October or sooner, Kerry's Vietnam record will be fully exposed, Edwards trial record will be fully exposed, Kerry's connection with Kennedy will be exposed. The Republicans will sacrifice New England as a sacrificial lamb by running ads in the South and midwest showing Kerry and Kennedy together in the Senate.

This is my prediction.
  3. gpostal

gpostal Former Guest

The human mind works in mysterious ways ,if you believe that ,then that is what you will see

Kerry is getting better ,but he still is a dork
  4. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Kerry is full of **** !!!

He will never be anything more than a bullsh*t propaganda machine. He cannot give a speech with the "Bush" kind of reasoning injected into it the way GW Bush does....

I'll admit, it is possable that Kerry could win. If he does I will have lost alot of respect for the American People.....
    However, I think once it all gets rolling, it is also possable that Bush will win big over Kerry....

Kerry is very liberal. And it shows every time he opens his mouth. I'm hoping that'll hurt his chances.
    I actually hope he speaks more, and that more people hear him.....and realize "what" he is.....

mike
    gn
  5. interstatepawnllc

interstatepawnllc New Member

I hear ya Mike, all good points and I concur most readily. :p Kerry is the devil incarnate!
  6. Remington597

Remington597 Former Guest

interstate:
    You forgot the bolshevik part!
  7. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

Do you think debates will take place????

If I were the Damned-o-crats, I'd run as far away from them as possible. They may be dumb, but they're smart enough to know it would be a looser, I think.
  8. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

9. glocknut

glocknut New Member

You could be right. The Dems might demand some really objectionable conditions for the debates just to get out of them, and then Blame Bush for it all.....

Why not, they already blame him for everything else....

mike
    gn

Ps

Rosierita

I think Bush/Cheney would do more than hold their own......