when the sign says 30 mins they aint kidding

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Jan 7, 2011.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    take a look at this

from the UK

Attached Files:

2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    as a follow up the tow truck driver( standing behind the hearse) is identified as saddiq Al hasali one of the leaders of a mosque that regularly blocks traffic in Colbert a suburb of London .. see the double standards , apparently there are 6 whitness's that states the sign did state funeral vehicles execpted but the sign was removed , more coming out about this as the court case is next week

3. I guess when you the leader of a mosque you can get away with stuff like this.

4. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2008
    Louisiana
    No Pro. If that was my relative in that pine box I would be in need of 2 hearst.

5. grcsat

grcsat Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2010
    far,far,North
    Guess people in the UK are a lot more tolerant than they are here.
    If it was my home town......riot!!

6. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Knoxville Tennessee
    Riot hell, that feller would be a greasy spot on the pavement.

7. BobMcG

BobMcG Well-Known Member Supporting Member

My thoughts exactly. Wouldn't happen in my town without anything less. Bet on it.

8. That gives new meaning to the old saying...

All dressed up and no place to go....

And no way to get there either...:D

Last edited: Jan 8, 2011