Where can I get reloading supplies?

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by bizy, Dec 29, 2009.

1. bizy

bizy New Member

I have cases, powder, primers & bullets. But, I need some JHP and/or hydroshok and/or LHP.. Some places have all these but $.30 per bullet is a little steep. Any ideas?
  2. army mp

army mp Member

I shoot a lot of Hornady bullets they seem to be about the best buy. Some times you can get a deal on Bulk. For plinking Berry makes a good cheap plated bullet. And they have free shipping on orders over $50.00 Your best bet is just start searching all the on-line outfits. Mid south ,or Midway among others.
  3. RandyP

RandyP Member

For carry use I admit to only using store-bought (to limit any potential cross examination issues in the unlikley event I need to pull the trigger) and for target I only use Berry or Ranier plated (local indoor range restrictions).

There are dozens of internet and brick&mortar sources for components. If all you will be shooting at is paper zombies, I'd go with plain (non HP) bullet styles myself. You didn't specify caliber so that's about all I have on the subject - lol