Where do I look for prices??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hotpink4me, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Hotpink4me

Hotpink4me New Member

My father passed away leaving a huge gun collection. a lot were sold off and now there are a few left. My mom wants to sell some more. How do I go about it and how do I know what a good price is. One example is a Heckler & Koch HK4 7.65 made 10/71 with all the paperwork and box. Thanks any help would be nice. And of course I get to keep a few for myself!:D
  2. goofy

goofy Well-Known Member

Welcome to TFF:) All you need to do is give us a list of the guns and some pic. of them and all of us here will try to help.You came to the right place because there is alot of smart guys (sory beth) and gals here so i'm sure they will have the ansers you need:D........GOOFY You can post them in the ask the pros& what its worth forum.
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2011
  3. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Moderator

We have an excellent group of appraisers here at TFF. They volunteer their services in our Ask the Pros & What's It Worth Forum. With good photographs and any information you can provide, you'll get reasonable appraisals on just about any firearm in existence.

The guys there are great; I can't stress that enough. That said, if you'd like to be able to look up most everything whenever you want, there is a Blue Book of Gun Values, just like the Kelly Blue Book for cars.

Welcome to the Firearms Forum! We're glad to have you here.
  4. Hotpink4me

Hotpink4me New Member

Thank you!! I'm going out of town for a few days but when I get back I will post pictures and give a list of what is left. You all rock!!