Where do you get your news?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by hkruss, Oct 26, 2011.

1. hkruss

hkruss Active Member

Just curious, do you get most of your news from newspapers, T.V., or internet, or a combination of all three?
    What news shows or internet sites do you like?

And a second question. Do you listen to politically themed talk radio?
    If so, who do you listen to and how much each day do you listen to them?

2. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

I get tips and do my own research.

I don't really trust any 'commercial' news outlet cuz they are sponsored by one side or another. In other words, GREED.

The fed controls all news media outlets.
  3. zkovach

zkovach Active Member

Fox- talk radio.... Basically anywhere where hosts are not verbally blowing the president everyday!
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Radio, bloogers with RSS feeds , news sites , government sites , mainly internet or radio sources Tv here is owned ..
  5. terryu1

terryu1 Armed Infidel Supporting Member

Mostly internet but I do watch the first 10 min or so of local news just to see what is going on around town. No network News except for some Fox in morning getting ready for work and late afternoon after work and before dinner. Then it is Top Shot, American Guns, Mythbusters, Swamp People and the like.
  6. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Believe it or not, but I get a lot of what's going on right here, and I usually get it before the news media can put it on the air! Don't do the news paper thing at all, but do watch the frist part of the local news station on TV, get the weather report, and then change chanels. I do watch Fox News, and I get a lot of the news updates from on line media.
  7. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

Fox business as for tv & some of the local AK mover & shaker 1 hour tv shows; both lib & conserv.

On Computer, Free Republic, American Thinker, Big Govt, this site and a few others.

I actually miss ole Glenn Beck and if we ever get high speed, I'll pay him a little to hear his ramblings.
  8. Heretic

Heretic New Member

Three hours of The Power Hour, one hour of youtube, three hours of Alex Jones, then whatever, every day.
  9. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

Drudge Report &
    Infowars

Fox News =Right wing lies
    CNN & MSNBC =Left wing lies

Alex Jones, John Stadtmiller(Reublic Broadcasting Network), Mike Savage.

I wish these guys were wrong in the information they cover and the conclusions they reach, however when you see "mainstream" media lie day in and day out. When you see the "rulers" of our country lie day in and day out. I don't have a choice in selecting news I WANT to hear, I have to face the reality that it may be as bad as these guys lay out.
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2011
  10. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Well-Known Member

ESPN, mostly. ;)
  11. howlnmad

howlnmad Well-Known Member

Mostly right here. Some off the radio being I'm in the truck all day and a little bit from TV. If I'm sitting waiting to load or unload I'll got to the USA Today website and scroll around there.
  12. Clipper

Clipper Active Member

I like Drudge and Lucianne.com I certainly won't watch CBS, ABC, CNN or NBC.