Where do you Shoot?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rogeritall, Oct 26, 2012.

1. cutter

cutter New Member

I have a dedicated pistol range (the burm is horseshoe shaped) 300 yrd rifle range and anarea where we shoot clays over one of my ponds, We also have a membership to indoor range about an hour away. I also have a test area by my reloading shop. Ew enjoy having friends over and do shooting and then have a cook out. If anyone comes around Shawnee Oklahoma please come by and do a little shooting!!:)
  2. B27

B27 New Member

Dang! sounds like shooters heaven to me! :)
  3. B27

B27 New Member

There's an Al Mar Shiva under of beneath the thingy over the whatsis....see it?
    I see it plain as day. Really....right there.....that's the ticket.....:D
  4. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Well-Known Member

I shoot in my backyard when the possums and raccoons are getting into my horse feed .... the rest of the time I make the 10 minute drive to the local gun club . The club has a half-dozen ranges for specific types of shooting.
  5. Rogeritall

Rogeritall Member

The top two photos are the local F.O.P.A range at the Lodge. I like to shoot there and the cost of membership is low, and it's about ten minutes from the house, but the range is somewhat limited. Only one distance can be shot at a time, by one person or small group, and there are time limits.

The second two photos are of a beautiful semi-indoor range about 35 miles North of me at a place called Roush Lake. Paper targets only with a range master in charge. But, only cost 4 dollars to shoot all day, at this time. The center lanes are 100 yards, with 25 yard pistol lanes to the right, and 50 yard rifle, or pistol lanes to the left.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This link is for a "Conservation Club" that I belonged to for about eight years, that offers up Skeet shooting, and a 50- 200 yard multiple station rifle range, and several 20-50 yard pistol bays. I may be joining it again soon. It's about 15 minutes from the house. http://deer-creek.net/

A local gun shop has plans on breaking ground in the spring for a large indoor shooting complex about ten minutes from the house. I hope their plans go well. :)
  6. terryu1

terryu1 Armed Infidel Supporting Member

Beaver Run Rod and Gun Club. Lehighton PA.

Attached Files:

7. BobMcG

BobMcG Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Handguns and rimfires on my range; high power rifles at the local range a mile and a half away.
  8. Donnie D

Donnie D New Member

9. clamman

clamman Member

PLEASE don't tell me the BWCA has gone to hell! We did a trip when I was in the scouts, Don Beland's if I remember right. That was the greatest trip of my life and still have fond memories of that, even though the bears ate our food and we lived off spam and jelly for a couple days. This is so sad to hear!

Not to hijack, so my range is 400' behind my shop in the woods. Rimfire and handguns to keep the neighbors happy, high power at the range about ten miles away.
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2012