Where the hell is Jack Frost??

Discussion in 'The Hunting & Fishing Forum' started by warpig, Feb 24, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

reedbuster
    V.I.P. Forum Host
    (11/14/01 12:40:55 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Where the hell is Jack Frost??
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Half the Duck Season is gone and no weather? I'm tired of it. I want to at least see my dog shiver. Any of you ever seen it like this? I think we are going on 40 days without measureable precipitation. Dryer than a popcorn fart.
    Browning-The Best There Is.

cointoss 2
    (11/15/01 10:38:36 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Where the hell is Jack Frost??
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reedbuster it is so warm and humid that I am passing up shooting deer. Would sour too quickly and the meat lockers are backed up with too many. But the thing with weather as the old farmers use to say, "pray for rain and then bitch about the mud" will apply to the warm temperatures as well.
    cointoss2

TallTLynn
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (11/15/01 10:43:14 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Where the hell is Jack Frost??
    Hell, we're only getting down into the 40's here at night and up into the 60's during the day - it's the pits.

ruffitt
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (11/16/01 12:26:16 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    We have been visited by Mr. Frost occasionally during the past few days. The only problem is, he does not stay around very long and we can find no trace of him after 8:30 or 9:-00 AM.

He must be some sort of nocternal entity that comes and goes of his own choosing. I do hope, however, that he stays around a while and keeps Mr Snowflake from visiting too frequently.
    RuffItt

Edited by: ruffitt at: 11/16/01 12:28:00 pm

tuckerd1
    (11/16/01 6:37:47 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Where the hell is Jack Frost??
    It almost hit 80 today here in Alabama! Sit around at night with short sleeves.
    "They that can give up essential Liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither Liberty nor safety." (...Benjamin Franklin, 1759)

BGH228
    (11/23/01 3:14:17 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Im lovin the weather cool but not cold here all ready busted 2 deer and a bob cat.

Hunters Hideout - AIM - Email/MSN IM - QZMP

Vietnam Memories - The Firearms Forum

Different name
    V.I.P. Forum Host
    (12/3/01 5:04:09 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Why don't we all take off for Miami......the weather is cooler
    down there in Florida!
    Swap yer house witha Florida millionaire fer a week......
    Seems bout rite ta me.
    Charlie D
    Now who is a Snow Bird?