where to find .32 acp???

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by focusmaniaczx3, Feb 7, 2010.

1. focusmaniaczx3

focusmaniaczx3 Member

i have a little davis p32 for my backup and i used it on a ground hog the other day and now i dont have any more ammo for it. nobody around here that i can find in the phone book has any .32 acp and everywhere i look on the internet it is out of stock. does anybody know of anybody that still has some? i would prefer JHP in a 25 rd box for as cheap as i can get. i cant even find any of those "special" bullets that come in 6 packs that supposedly penetrate deeper and cause more damage. any help would be greatly appreciated. im gonna keep on looking tho.
  2. focusmaniaczx3

focusmaniaczx3 Member

never mind. looks like im paying $30 for 20 rds. thanks for all the help.
  3. Lark07

Lark07 Former Guest

Ammoman.com has 500 rounds for $169. A possible lifetime supply, but then having too much ammo is usually not a bad thing. :)
  4. Claude Clay

Claude Clay New Member

focus--not to make you manic:D but Friday my daughter & i shot up 100 rounds of 32 acp in a kt p32 and a colt 1903. took me 30 minutes to make them on my lee 4 hole press. i have enough makings for 2300 more. at 12 cents per round (including a penny per round to amortize the cost of the equipment). for under $300 buy in you can be doing this also. and the equipment 'pays for itself' in 500 rounds. nice, yes?;)
  5. Lark07

Lark07 Former Guest

I have a kel-tec p32, but have not reloaded for it yet. It is the only one I have not tried to reload for. While it is a small pistol, it is my last choice for CCW. If I ever had to be shot, I would ask for the 32 acp from a short barreled pistol like the P-32 :)

I imagine that the longer barreled 1903 performs much better than the little kel-tec? I have been lusting after one at the local gun shop for a while. No one wants it, but is it not cheap.
  6. focusmaniaczx3

focusmaniaczx3 Member

put a hollow point in that p32. i have an old iver johnson 32 revolver. it shoots .32 s&w longs. i had 10 shots left for it and i just used it to take out a coon about an hour ago. it put a hole in that son of a bitch. i put one square in his bum and my girlfriend blew the poor suckers shoulder off with the 12ga when he flinched. :D if i had to be shot i would ask for a BB gun or not at all!

im going to get into reloading as this year goes along and i just spent a few days with a very experienced reloader. we spent all day saturday casting bullets and then part of the day sunday loading them and then all day monday shooting them. he is going to be replacing his press for a new fancy model and is giving his old one to me so that will be a start. but that doesnt put ammo in my gun right now so i broke down and bought some. i dont shoot my CC guns alot. i know how they shoot so i dont need to target practice with them much. i just want some that will put a hole in something if need be. hopefully after i get everything put together i wont have this problem anymore!
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2010