Where to get reloading supplies

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by bamajoey, Sep 27, 2012.

1. ryan42

ryan42 New Member

Your right im going by my local.When I got into reloading back in december all the online guys were about 10% cheaper but by the time you add shipping and hazmat fees local was 10% cheaper.Saved 20% or better.Although not everywhere has local guy like other places.Where I got Wolf and tula is cheaper is by looking at their prices and reading opinions of the top experience loaders on the Tff.Gasoline goes boom but some gives you better mileage.lol All joking aside not everybody reloads for savings.Some do but alot are after accuracy and dependablity.Good luck however you decide to go.:)
  2. soundguy

soundguy Well-Known Member

funny.. I asked about wolf/tula primers here and heard they were fine.

must have been different experts that day fielding questions.. ;)
  3. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

I have been using Wolf primers quite a bit in my .223 loads because of the price. Have never had one fail me yet. I hope the same goes for the Tula because I just bought a case (5000) of small pistol primers made by them. If hey work out, I will buy nothing but wolf/tula in the future.

Grafs has 5000 Wolf large pistol primers on sale right now for $99.99 where the same in CCI is $129.99. To me $30 is a pretty fair savings. With the haz-mat fee being $27.50 you can't buy just one case to save money but if you needed a large quantity it would work out fine.
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2012
  4. soundguy

yp.. when you are getting a double difit 'discount on wolf/tula that equates to cheaper pear cartridge reloading down the line.
  5. ryan42

ryan42 New Member

Your right,it just depends who you talk to.If you buy them I hope they work good for you.Thats all that matters anyway.I find when I ask questions which I do alot you will get all kinds of answers.Thats what I hate about typing,you dont get the feel of the emotion of whats being said.I just dont want you to take me wrong.I really hope they work good and you save money.:)
  6. soundguy

no prob.. we're good. :)

i missed an opportunity to pick up some at a gun show a few weeks ago.. ran myself out of $$ buying other things. I don't need any more hazmat items yet.. so won't buy them online... still have a few thou win primers so I'm in no danger of running out befor ethe end of the year.. so I will get them next time I hit a show. load up a hundred or so and see how many go pop.. ;)
  7. ryan42

ryan42 New Member

Thats what I use is winchester for pistol and federal for shotgun.