Where to put posts?

Discussion in 'TFF Technical Support Forum & Suggestion Box' started by circa1885, Oct 1, 2012.

1. circa1885

circa1885 New Member

Have twice posted question about headstamp and origin of 45 brass. Once in curios ect. and once in 1911 forum thinking that 1911 shooters would know more about 45 ammo than anyone. Both times vanished or moved. Where is post or is it gone forever into the the great black hole of the internet? How the heck are we supposed to know where to post if there is total inflexibility in categorizing the postings?:confused:
  2. ozo

ozo Well-Known Member

Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
  3. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member

TFF has 30 sub forums. It's designed that way to avoid confusion and have a seperate section for each topic. If a member is looking for information, they can go to the correct forum and find the answer usually. If topics are all posted in one forum, no one could find anything.

We went to a LOT of trouble to make TFF easy to navigate. You can go to a little trouble to help maintain what we started. By reading thru different forums, you will understand where different topics go. It makes life simplier for all of us.

We went to the trouble of adding an Ammo and Reloading Forum for ammo related questions. I wonder why ???:)

When you can't find your post, click on your user name, then click on find more posts... it will be there.
  4. circa1885

circa1885 New Member

Thank you, I guess I am a slow learner but hopefully will learn more every time I post. Enjoy the forum very much and appreciate the opportunity to be a member.
  5. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

welcome to the club circa