Where would you go in time of unrest?

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by lentz, Mar 17, 2010.

1. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Even at stone age primitivism you're warm in the winter, cool in the summer. You are eating, sleeping, and having sex. What more do you want..... Wall Mart?
  2. wpage

wpage Active Member

Camping near a wal mart sounds like a plan...
  3. xm774u

xm774u Former Guest

we are staying put the wife and i . we live in the sticks so i dont feel the need to go
    anywhere ill wait it out and let them fight it out . we have 6 mts food and seeds for
    next year i keep 30 gal of gas incase we have to go to "the rally point" 2 lbe
    setups with loaded mags and bandoleers side arms with butpack containing 3 stripped mre poncho, liner woll socks and a clean bdu,s magneaseum fire starter tool compass
    water purifing tabs blood clotting bandages 550 cord fishing line hooks med supplys
    i have the same setup with me all the time in my pick up only with a russian m44 and 40 rds why a m44 its cheap and if it gets stolen no big deal also its a bolt gun so it wont draw attn from the poliece . next would be 2 large alice packs with 2 mutch stuff to mention lolbasically the lbe setup is for fighting and quick access to loaded mags i forgot
    to mention the canteens and cups .