Which is it?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by travihanson, Nov 14, 2007.

1. travihanson

travihanson Member

May 24, 2007
    Milo, ME
    CSI Miami
    CSI New York
    or-CSI Vegas?

Mine is Miami, I like the characters...and the firearm expert is a smoking hottie :) :)

2. Lilly

Lilly New Member

CSI Miami
    Lilly

3. Bindernut

Bindernut Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2007
    ND, USA
    I gotta stick with the original...Vegas. Marg Helgenberger is a cutie!
    Never could stand David Caruso's acting. He was a boob on NYPD Blue and I'm still not impressed.

4. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

May 10, 2004
    CSI Vegas #1

Dumber than a rock about firearms :eek:

5. I like 'em all.

Also NCIS - i like the lab girl with the dog collar and spider web tattoo... ;)

6. I usually watch all three, but my favorite is still the original. Now, if Grissom leaves the series (which rumor has it he will), my opinion may well change to Miami. :D

7. I like whichever is on @ the most convenient time for me! :D

8. travihanson

travihanson Member

May 24, 2007
    Milo, ME
    ROFL 358

9. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

Mar 13, 2004
    South Carolina
    we only watch the original 1.

10. Texman

Texman New Member

Nov 15, 2006
    they all have their good and bad points,, we wattch them all but the orginal is my fav I guess... love Marge Marg Helgenberger is hot and she is not a young girl...:p

11. charagrin

charagrin Former Guest

Mar 6, 2007
    I dont watch any of em, They all re-use storylines. Once in awhile they will come up with a "new" episode that actually has a unique storyline.-Char

12. A, Char, if you don't watch them, how do you know that? I was just wondering . . . :rolleyes:

13. charagrin

charagrin Former Guest

Mar 6, 2007
    Because when I first got interested in adult programming, Meaning CSI, NCiIS, And the like. THey were good, But then they started re-using storylines. Ive seen every episode of NCIS, And I think its the only one thats any where near origional.-Char

14. lohki13

lohki13 Former Guest

Jan 31, 2006
    The Batcave
    watch FBI files,Real Cold Case, First 48. Show like that are what real law enforcement is about.