The Firearms Forum banner

White Trash Party Food Ideas

28K views 31 replies 16 participants last post by  navis128 
#1 ·
I'm going to throw a white trash party and need some ideas on food to serve. I have some ideas, but thought y'all would like to join in the fun and help with ideas of your own.

Spam Kabobs
Fried Spam plain or with Velveeta in sandwiches
Mac & cheese
Chicken Spaghetti
Frito Chili Pie
Chips & dips (the cheap ones already made up)
Little Smokie’s in BBQ
Vienna Sausages wrapped in cheese
Totino’s Pizza
Pizza Rolls
Grapefruit Ball - w/ Spam, cheese & Vienna Sausages on tooth picks
Beanie Weenie
Cheese Whiz & saltines
Sardines & Crackers
Twinkies
Ding Dongs
Pigs in a blanket
Fried Bologna sandwiches
Peanut Butter & Banana sandwiches
Pork Rinds, naturally, the hot ones
Veg-All Casserole (veg-all casserole: two cans of veg-all, drained, mixed with a few chunks of velveeta and topped with Ritz cracker crumbs mixed with melted butter

Saucy Twist Pork Dish
Worth it for the name alone.
4 oz uncooked corkscrew-shaped macaroni (that would be known as “rotini” to most people in the world)
1/2 c. finely chopped onion
1/2 cup chopped green pepper
1 T. butter or margarine
1 can (12 oz) pork luncheon meat, cut into cubes (this would be your SPAM, which apparently is the only company

Any ideas for me???

See less See more
#2 ·
The crowning glory of a white trash table would have to be a possum cooked whole, with a crab apple in its mouth. I'm not sure of the availability of those critters in your area though, but you could probably form one out of SPAM and brown it up in the oven....:D

#3 · (Edited)
I'm nauseous just reading it...

How 'bout some Pepto?

Opossum is Hillbilly - not White Trash - you shouldn't insult the hillbillies!

Armadillo may be more appropriate, but we do have a lot of Opossum down in our neck.

#4 ·
white trash ?? educate me here please folks ?? i thought white trash only ate burgers and fries and such fast food

never cooked nuthing , maybe nuked a few things but thats about it or have i missed a lot in my travels across the US of A

if these folks aint white trash what are they ?? besides future coronary care patients??

#5 ·
Don't know where my explanation went...

I called a black man white trash once...p!$$ed him off more than if I would have called him a...

White trash...buy beer and cigarettes before they'll buy groceries for their trailer with wall to wall garbage that they don't mind their children living in...and they always have trash in the yard. Now a couple of cars on blocks can be just *******, but a ******* isn't necessarily white trash although white trash can also be *******.

Here's an example. A couple that were "acquaintances" lived by me for a couple of months. They moved, I moved. Months and months later they actually found where I lived and came over to my house and asked if they could take a shower etc. All the while they were scratching their skin raw! When I told them I was on my way out they told me they'd be sure to lock up for me. When I said no they looked at me indignant and offended. I told them if they would just hold down a job, the could take care of themselves and their urchin child.

#6 ·
did you have bean dip.

oreos
squeese cheese

i have to look back at your list. fear not i have contacted a professional food mixer of sorts. give him some time and he may chim in.

i think this is a funny thread.

#7 ·
Well cycloneman...you sure need to laugh!

Y'all holdin' up? Hear the Mr. Jindahl told OBLABA to F-off and they're building the sand bars. That's good news. Bummer about the Brown Pelican though.

Looked on the internet for a response or remediation position...they are just wanting locals, but they're just standing around with plastic trashbags and their tyvek tied around their waist...I don't get it?

#9 ·
That is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen - food wise -

#10 ·
Well cycloneman...you sure need to laugh!

Y'all holdin' up? Hear the Mr. Jindahl told OBLABA to F-off and they're building the sand bars. That's good news. Bummer about the Brown Pelican though.

Looked on the internet for a response or remediation position...they are just wanting locals, but they're just standing around with plastic trashbags and their tyvek tied around their waist...I don't get it?
yep i laughing for a change.

have you seen the latest videos. oil is gushing like never before.

#12 ·
I love you all but you are just starting to learn the fine arts of ******* / white trash / hillbilly cooking.

Red peanut butter
potted meat and horseradish with mayo
fig preserves with toast and PBR beer
Pickled pig feet and hot sauce ( home made not that store stuff)
cantaloupe with crushed red peppers on it
watermelon with miracle whip
potted meat gravy over rice with some fried animal of some kind
Wild roasted pig tails and tongues dipped in Habanero sauce
These are just the starters I will get back to you later with some main dishes.
:D

#13 ·
Ok, I just figured out I'm not as much of a ******* as I thought...excuse me plee....

#14 ·
did you have bean dip.

oreos
squeese cheese

i have to look back at your list. fear not i have contacted a professional food mixer of sorts. give him some time and he may chim in.

i think this is a funny thread.
Squeeze Cheeze is good but the stuff in a spray can is the only way to go!:D

#15 ·
Fried mullet gizzards dipped in oyster sauce is dang good also
Another good dish is fried salmon livers dipped in a little ketchup ( not Heinze )

G
#19 ·
Anything with gratuitous amounts of pork fat works for me.

Can't do the velveeta thing though. That stuff's just wrong.:eek:

A nice yummy horderve is whole water chestnuts wrapped with bacon and broiled till crisp. Serve with non-heinz ketchup and beer.:D

Simple and amazing.

#22 ·
Hey, Man...

One quick, simple and easy thing that I do, which is a hit...

Put a block of cream cheese on a plate, cover with picante, or home brew salsa and devour with Wheat Thins.

Oh, another thing... Make up some tuna salad and spice that stuff up with cayenne, etc but also chop up a bunch of fresh jalapeno, and serve with Ritz crackers. That spicy, crunchy taste/texture combination... There wont be anything left.

ALPO... That's just nasty looking! Might make a neat chili cheese dog container if filled with chili??? :p

Crpdeth

#24 ·
Pickled== boiled eggs, hot weenies , & pigs feet. Hot Pork Rinds dipped in , Slim Jims diced & mixed in 1000's Island dressing. Yep, those fried Mullet Gizzards with Texas Pete . Swamp Cabbage, Poke Salad, cornpone, mush, pinto beans w/onions, canned fish steaks or ardines with hot sauce , pork or beef tripe, chitlins , roasted or grilled chicken feet,, BBQ Armadillo. [ I have eaten the Armadillo ]
I need to find some Pepto !

#25 ·
All this here stuff y'all are talking about ain't white trash food! White trash don't have no money to buy all the fixings y'all are talking about. White trash eat only what comes in cans, or boxes. They don't even have a stove that works most of the time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.