1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

whitworth rifle

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by kevin1947, Jun 9, 2012.

1. kevin1947

kevin1947 New Member

hi ive just aquired a witworth 2 band presentation rifle stock and fitting ,no photos yet,i would appreciate a rough estimate of value

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 9, 2012
  2. Jim K

Jim K New Member

I have no idea of a value. That kind of thing only has real value if someone has the rest of the gun and needs a stock. I think an offer on one of the web auction sites would be the best way to sell it and obtain a value, which would be whatever someone wants to pay for it.

Jim