Who are you going to vote for?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by goofy, Sep 14, 2011.

1. goofy

goofy Well-Known Member

Well we all know who we are NOT going to vote for but who are you going to vote for and why? We are going into a very important time our choice is going to have a hard time cleaning up the s*** that oboma created.Who can get this done and why do you think they can?I have read here that "I will vote for anyone but oboma"Good thought but this can be dangerous. This vote could be the most important vote of our lives ( and our kids life) our country is going down and we need a strong,smart,and ass kicking president who could end up haveing to say to the congress and senate " **** you" this is what we need and this is what we are going to do "LIKE IT OR NOT" and stick with it!. We have some good choices but witch one is THE RIGHT ONE :confused:Our countrys future is in OUR hands and we can't drop the ball on this one or we are screwed:(
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2011
  2. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    The GOP, and the Demoncats will decide who we get to vote for, all we have to do is sit, and wait for them to roll out that candidate, then we get to vote for whoever the let us vote for!
  3. Clipper

Clipper Active Member

I just hope that this election is one that allows positive voting, not defensive electing some clown like McCain. I was in the Navy with that jerk, can't say I relished voting for him last time, but I held my nose and pulled the handle.
  4. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    If that's the man the GOP runs, you might have to do it again!
  5. reflex1

reflex1 Active Member

Pray to the man above we don't have to vote for McCain this time around - also that we geta a candidate worthy of our valid vote!
  6. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

7. jstgsn

jstgsn Well-Known Member

It's early, and I'm still lookin, but I'm thinking Perry/Palin would be a nice ticket. Perry seems to be a pretty straight shooter and I just lke Palin. Still thinking...
  8. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Libertarian, the only Republican I would vote for is Alan Keyes.

The fact that Republicans dismiss him so easily in spite of him being a hundred times more qualified than Obama or McCain is almost reason enough to support him.
  9. lonewolf204

lonewolf204 Active Member

To early for me to decide!
  10. hunter29180

hunter29180 Well-Known Member

isnt he the canadate who backed out of a presidential election because he "feared" threats against his family?

if so he ran once (from a "percieved" threat)..what makes you think he wont run again? you know the Jahadists will issue threats against most all the caidates..and they should not be viewed as "percieved"
    not fond of quitters personally.
  11. howlnmad

howlnmad Well-Known Member

As others have said, "it's to early to tell". I can say this much, it won't be obama. My biggest fear is that the GOP will give us the wrong candidates and push the anti-democratic voters into split numbers giving him another term. Another election with a choice of the lessor of the two evils is the last thing this nation needs.
    On a side note...
    At $188,000.00 an hour, I hope it's someone that hates flying.
  12. texasred777

texasred777 New Member

Goofy, you have put up a thread that asks the question that has been haunting me for quite a while. I lived in Texas all my life until '07. I like/dislike a lot of things about Perry, same with Ron Paul. I'm really torn between them; but, when the stakes or on the table, I'll probably go for Perry. Not because he's a Texan, but I believe he is the better of the two men. The other ones who are running could be a factor later on. I'll just have to watch, listen, and wait. May God give us the better man!
  13. herohog

herohog New Member

I am sick and tired of voting for the lesser of two evils! When is SOMEONE going to put up a viable candidate that we actually WANT to vote for?!?!? It has been decades since there was anyone of that ilk and it just keeps getting worse. As of yet, I haven't seen ONE presidential candidate that I have full confidence in and am quite sure that I will yet again be voting against rather than for in the coming election!
  14. ka64

ka64 Well-Known Member

SHERIFF JOE!!!!!!!!!! OR Jack!!!!!!!!!
  15. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

why not Palin/Perry?:p
    having a woman run for president will almost ensure victory!