Who can't sleep tonight?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 45nut, Aug 10, 2009.

1. 45nut

45nut Active Member

I've got memories of a buddy's son killed in Iraq in 04, another fighting right now in Hellmand Province, taco meat rumbling around with a fried bologna sandwich, money / bank BS, no money til the end of the week, liberal nieces that won't read Beck's Common Sense even if I send it to her in Kalifornicate (for free) and thinking about my Father-in-Law passing away March 08, right before my birthday I might add, so I will never forget it.

On the up side, my folks are both healing from being T-Boned 3.5 weeks ago and somehow my wife still loves me. She don't think i hung the moon anymore, but that's okay. :D I have never been that handy! :eek:

We are fighting back the health care blitzkrieg of the radical left and no one has done anything stoopid at a TH meeting. Yet. I keep waiting for some bubba to f things up, but hope springs eternal.
  2. 45nut

45nut Active Member

I guess everybody took a pill or their not nearly as depressed as me :eek::D. Mine's taking effect now. Later
  3. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

It's only 21:10 here, so I'm looking at another 2 or 3 hours on the computer to get ready for tomorrow.

Pops
  4. 45nut

45nut Active Member

23:18 here. Time to shut'er down
  5. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

0033 here. I just got home. I was at a friend's house playing some Star Fleet Battles. We finished a game we started a couple weeks ago, Federation vs. Romulan. Now I think I need some food and go from there:D
  6. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

Sleep? I am up a couple of hours at the least every night. Sleeping through the night has become a distant memory for me. Went to bed at 11pm tonight and up at 115am and who knows what time I will go back or for how long I will stay when I do. It has become the norm for me.
  7. artabr

artabr New Member

I just took my bath for the day ...uh.... yesterday. :eek:
    I suspect that I'll be lurkin around most of the night.
    I did something I've never done before. I ordered a dvd set from Time/Life. :rolleyes: :D
    They're running ads for it on the Military Ch. It's a colorized (SP) 3 disk set on WW I. So far the set is pretty good, I'm 2/3 rds of the way through the first disk. The color job they did is different (for 1914 film) but it's cool.
    I love military history, but never really studied WW I other than reading a few books on it years ago.
    I'll probably end up watching that for a while.
    I might catch a couple of hours worth of zzz's come sunup.

I'm finished babbling.

And I haven't even taken my pain meds yet. :eek: :D

Art
  8. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Ya copy on another late night.

The cable went off so highlighted all the music I have and hit play, hours and hours of blues and whatnot await me.

It is kind of suiting too, a blue day might as well end with the blues playing.

Did you see Obombas Kenyan Birth Certificate yet?
  9. Suicide*Ride

Suicide*Ride New Member

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Attached Files:

10. Suicide*Ride

Suicide*Ride New Member

Visceral pain is something else.... ain't it fellas. :mad::(

I've got 0214 on my clock & I'm wide awake! My eyelids are as heavy as a couple of lead ingots, but my ears are ringing like I just shot a full powerhouse 44magnum w/o hearing protection in the bathroom & my back is saying "sidown & shudup!" Been awake since 1430 Saturday PM. Slept 5hrs so that means I fell asleep about 0930 Saturday AM.

I can't remember the last time I got to get a full 7hrs of pain free sleep..... :( I think it was Nov.97'.......................................................................... whoops!! Fell asleep w/ my eyes open again. Sorry! :eek:

SR :mad:
  11. Maximilian II

Maximilian II New Member

0447 at the moment here. I'm still up, no signs of sleepiness. Kid's 19th birthday today, got the hot dogs barking in my tummy still. They were with chili so they'll be barking on the way out later.

I'm back to playing World of Warcraft again. That does not help alleviate insomnia.
  12. artabr

artabr New Member

I'll probably give sleep a try in a little bit. It should be good for 2 or 3 hrs.

Art
  13. berto64

berto64 Active Member

0520 here and no shuteye yet.

But I'm usually up all night any how. Then sleep a good part of the day.

Later,
  14. TranterUK

TranterUK Guest

You want to know why I cant sleep most of the time? No, dont blame you. But if you did it's because I know the things I did wrong, and cant change them. Thats why.
  15. 45nut

45nut Active Member

I like blues music, but when I'm up I don't play it because it might wake the wife up.

07:07 and back to work. SSDD again! :eek: :D