Who do you think killed JFK?

Discussion in 'General Military Arms & History Forum' started by ysacres, Mar 7, 2003.

1. ysacres

ysacres Well-Known Member

polishshooter
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (3/31/01 8:38:02 pm)
    Reply Who do YOU think killed JFK?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This was wild once before. I promise I will try my best to stay out of it...
    Lee Harvey Oswald
    Sam Giancana- The Mafia
    The Cubans
    The CIA
    Other (specify) "All of the above" doesn't count without an explanation...

Show results

Kdubya
    (3/31/01 11:12:35 pm)
    Reply Re: Who do YOU think killed JFK?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Oh NO - Oh No!
    Not again!
    All right PS - you asked for it!
    I think Oswald was part of the assassination as a dupe. He possible got lucky and winged one into Kennedy, also hitting the governor.
    I don't know WHO else was involved, however, I firmly believe the killing head shot came from the front - not the back, where Oswald was.
    That's as far as I want to enter this thing.
    Keep off the Ridgeline!!

obelix2
    (4/1/01 3:22:43 am)
    When you come right down to it, I'm as paranoid as Oliver Stone, just not on the same subjects.

Here's a problem with conspiracy: If you were setting Oswald up as a dupe, would you really give him a $12 Carcano? Your real shooters would have to use the same thing. And how could they know their FMJ rounds would be deformed enough to foil comparisons?

polishshooter
    (4/1/01 9:51:37 am)
    How about- We lose the evidence! Yeah,That might work!!

I'm still waiting for a manufacturer to market the "Magic Bullet..."

One of my maxims is still "A Carcano never killed anyone on purpose."

Not QUITE true, but close enough for old biased me...

Xracer
    (4/1/01 12:03:10 pm)
    Personally, I'm convinced it was Sir Francis Bacon. He hadn't had a hit play in 400 years, and those he did write were stolen by his friend Bill....and he blamed it all on Kennedy (and a vast right-wing conspiracy).

BTW, Amelia Earhart flew the getaway plane.....and oh, yes, it was Judge Crater standing on the grassy knoll.

Did I miss anybody?

"Just 'cause you're paranoid doesn't people AREN'T out go get ya!"

obelix2
    (4/1/01 8:15:40 pm)
    If I'm not allowed to stick with Lee Harvey Oswald (why do villains and romance writers get to have three names?), then I opt for some reasonable combination of Xracer's and LTS's theories.

TYRVR
    (4/7/01 6:11:10 am)
    Who actually shot Him is-and most assuredly,will continue to be A source of conjecture for many years to come, but What "power" initiated the assassination? and why? now there is A Mystery, and the Warren Commision Report is A Joke, with A weak "Punch Line",

obelix2
    (4/7/01 3:22:12 pm)
    I worked for that man, long before I could vote. Perhaps the most pleasant memory of my adolescenthood (aside from a VERY few young ladies) was getting to shake his hand (rough, I recall, probably from many Me's).

I saw the event only later. I did see on TV the Oswald murder live. I no longer recall what I thought; it was such a shock.

My personal opinion (and no more): If Oswald had missed with his lousy Italian carbine, JFK would have been a brake, but he could not have stopped Conventional Thinking in the Pentagon on Vietnam.

Edited by: obelix2 at: 4/8/01 7:17:53 am

reedbuster
    (6/23/01 1:45:42 am)
    I think KW is right, I've shot alot of animals in the head and have never seen the brains exit through the bullet entry location. Someday, after all the conspirators are dead and gone our government will open the sealed vaults containing the evidence and only find Janet Renos fingerprints beacause she would have shredded that also. Hence, Klintons favorite expression......"There is not a single shred of evidence that I .........". You get the idea.

Xracer
    (6/23/01 8:34:51 am)
    Aha.......now the truth comes out! It was Hillary on the grassy knoll!

Couldn'tve been Bill, he was interned at the time.

kdubaz
    (6/23/01 12:36:50 pm)
    Hillery would have the balls to do it, doubt if Slick Willie could keep his mind off the women standing next to him long enough to pull the trigger!
    Keep below the ridgeline!

obelix2
    (6/28/01 1:37:08 pm)
    Reply The Clinton did it theory
    has already been rejected. It's proved that he was preparing at the time to avoid the the draft, studying at his desk. At the moment the only remaining question is, "Who was under the desk?"

berto64
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/6/01 10:57:33 pm)
    It wasn't Oswald, anyone who's killed knows, little hole-entry hole, BIG hole-exit hole. Grassy knoll was where?
    Berto
    What! Trade my m-14 for that plastic piece of ---t!

Xracer
    (7/7/01 8:15:52 am)
    The motorcade has just made a 90 degree left turn onto Elm St. and was travelling at about 5 mph.

The grassy knoll was to the right-front of the motorcade.....about from the 1 o'clock to 3 o'clock position at the time of the shooting.

The Texas School Book Depository was about at the 5 o'clock position.

Dead ahead (12 o'clock position) was a railroad overpass.

The Zapruder film was made from the right top (looking toward the motorcade) of the grassy knoll.

See: mcadams.posc.mu.edu/plazao.jpg

Edited by: Xracer at: 7/7/01 9:31:28 am

SW Man
    (7/8/01 11:14:44 pm)
    Am not sure WHO took him out. It damned sure was a setup. The reason WHY he was taken out is the reason most people fail to look at. He was a believer in tax cuts and people having their money. He put a stop on the Federal Reserve and released the US Note and he was quickly gone. First thing LBJ did on AF1 was to cancel the US Note and reinstate the Federal Reserve.
    The second admendment GUARANTEES the Constitution and the other nine.

twins
    (7/21/01 3:45:17 am)
    Reply Who kilked JFK
    READ THE BOOK "PLAUSIBLE DENIAL" BY MARK LANE

Xracer
    (7/21/01 8:59:39 am)
    Reply Re: Who kilked JFK
    I have. It's mostly half-truths, untruths, and innuendo. It's been pretty much discredited for years.

Lane was a minor-league ambulance chaser until he hopped on the "Conspiracy" bandwagon to make himself a name.

For a while he was pretty much a fixture on TV talk shows pushing his theories......even got himself a few high-profile criminal cases (most of which he lost).

There are some who've made a pretty good case for a conspiracy, but Mark Lane wasn't one of 'em.

boeboe1
    (7/26/01 9:58:47 pm)
    I'd vote for Hoover. Or Johnson. Or Nixon. Maybe even Elvis....

Okay, I confess. I did it! As long as I still get the book royalties!

Xracer
    (7/27/01 8:18:48 am)
    Can'tcha just see Elvis looking thru the 'scope at JFK singin' "You Ain't Nuthin' But A Hound Dog"......

MO JENKINS
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/4/01 8:02:50 pm)
    NO Comment!
    MO JENKINS

MO JENKINS
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/5/01 9:10:37 pm)
    All right, ALL RIGHT, ALREADY!!! I was with some Cuban relatives in Miami at the time, and I can prove it! Yup, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!
    Admit Nothing,
    Deny Everything,
    Make Counter Accusations!
    MO

polishshooter
    (8/27/01 10:29:30 am)
    Interestingly, "The Cubans" has gotten no votes...HHhhhmmmmm....

Maybe THAT means they did it! The Perfect Conspiracy....even the "Conspiracy Addicts" fail to look there....exactly WHERE was Fidel's brother or Che at that time...he wasn't in the Congo yet was he?

HHhhmmmmm......
    Well, I didn't win the Powerball, so I still collect Russian Crap and variants thereof. ( And am darn happy I can!)

obelix2
    V.I.P. Member
    (9/17/02 7:46:46 pm)
    Reply come on down
    Che, at that moment in history, was attempting to make sense out of economics: a reasonable goal, as he was in charge of them, but he never came close to succeeding.

Raul Castro was either under a very high-class table or under a very high-class whore.

Now for Fidel. We've had this problem before (Hitler). Morality and capacity aren't the same thing. Fidel -- possibly the greatest statesman of his century -- was very busy wiping out the last vestiges of challenge to his autocratic rule: the trade unions, the
    Church, the people who had supporrted his takeover.

The Bay of Pigs was touted as the final victory over the Yanquis. The last thing he would ever want to do would be to provoke a REAL US assault.

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (9/18/02 8:14:18 am)
    Polish....it was Angola, not the Congo, and that didn't happen 'till later.

I doubt if the Cubans had any hand in this. They were happy to get all that ransom for the Bay of Pigs prisioners, and they'd just gotten their fingers burned in the "Missile Crisis".....they were in a "pull back" mode at the time, and JFK hadn't made any recent moves against against them.

As far as the Cuba-Oswald connection.....I'm sure they figured out that he was just another "nut case" as the Soviets had discovered earlier.

boeboe1
    (9/21/02 11:39:56 pm)
    Reply Who do YOU think killed JFK?
    I did it!

"I shouted out, who killed the Kenedys, when after all, it was you and me".

Okay I didn't do it. I was only 12 at the time. It was Mick Jagger.

berto64
    V.I.P. Member
    (9/22/02 12:32:00 pm)
    JFK
    The sumbitch behind the fence on the grassy nole.

berto

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (11/15/02 10:00:08 am)
    Re: Who do YOU think killed JFK?
    al-quida

1952Sniper
    V.I.P. Member
    (11/15/02 10:13:05 am)
    Reply Re: JFK
    It was a joint effort, masterminded by Barney the Dinosaur and carried out by the Teletubbies. Back before anyone knew them, and they could be inconspicuous.
    Macht kaputt, was euch kaputt macht!

Edited by: 1952Sniper at: 11/15/02 10:13:59 am

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (11/15/02 11:41:20 am)
    Hmmmm....I thought I saw Barney in the background of the Zapruder film!

And Jack Ruby did sorta look like a Teletubby.

Ballistic
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/19/02 5:44:18 pm)
    IT WAS THE CUBANS! I KNOW IT WAS!!! why do you think they keep coming by the boatload over here they are all assassins!!

rattrucking
    (12/28/02 11:31:42 pm)
    EASY answer.....Da man wit duh gun did it!!! HA HA

Rat A Tat SR
    (2/23/03 6:25:01 pm)
    I think it was our own government. Not "only" the CIA. However I think we all know their was more than one person squezen off rounds that day, and he was not going to make it out alive. Lee was a idiot wana be big man that fell into someone's big plan. That went as planed.

kenc9
    (3/1/03 2:12:10 pm)
    He had all the powers mad at him which were, Cubans, Russia, both for JFK's Assassination plans, Robert was putting mob folks in jail as fast as they could including Hoffa. Here at home he was for the blacks being free and putting them in NASA and big business hated him for his regulations. The KKK hated the Kennedy's as much as anyone and King was killed just two months before Robert was so all powers that kill people hated JFK and Robert so the mob started a plan that the FBI and Hoover knew about and Hoover really hated the Kennedys and the CIA looked the other way as well as they saw a threat from JFK cause his plan was to breakup the CIA as we know it and wanted several military bans including Nuke Test Ban treaty. See " THE MEN THAT KILLED KENNEDY" very good documentary. By the way, the final shot did not come from the grassy knoll, it was a curb storm drain just in front of it.

Edited by: kenc9 at: 3/3/03 12:04:50 pm
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2003