Who has read, The Creature from Jeckyll Island: A Second Look At the Federal Reserve?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ponycar17, Jan 31, 2010.

1. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

I've heard over and over about this book and I finally got interested enough to order it today. Who has read this book and what did you think of it? :)
  2. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Last edited: Jan 31, 2010
  3. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

Re: Who has read, The Creature from Jeckyll Island: A Second Look At the Federal Rese

Never read the book but Jekyll Island is fun.
  4. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Re: Who has read, The Creature from Jeckyll Island: A Second Look At the Federal Rese

:confused:
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2010
  5. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

But I digress, sorry.
  6. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

No problem. I just didn't really realize that the island was a tourist location. As many times as I've been down 95 to FL you'd think I'd know that. :eek:
  7. Blue Tiger

Blue Tiger New Member

I haven't read it but I've heard of it and read descriptions and I'v heard of and read descriptions of and read similar books. There is an internatonal crime syndicate that runs the planet covertly and Obama and the anti-gun lobby are part of it. He is also related, like most US presidents, to the British royal family and is only half-black, he's a mulatto. He probably has connections to Baxter which makes 1 of the swine flu vaccines. The syndicate is behind school shootings and they're done to get people to oppose guns. Also, Trudeau was a Bilderberger, Billy Graham, is really Judaic and is with the syndicate, too, Gloria Stalin was a CIA agent, Freud and Jung were associated with Tavistock, which is a mind control and psychoanalytic center, and it wasn't the Arabs behind 9/11. These are all facts in the public record but are not known by the average person.
  8. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Interest from nothing, what an absolutely brilliant plan!
    No wonder the banks had to get away from the gold standard. You can't have people supplying their own money.

I have even more respect for Ron Paul than ever. That includes everybody that supports auditing the federal reserve.

Thanks a million Pony for the link. This should be MANDATORY listening. I hope you all take the hour and 11 minutes to learn.
  9. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

MarlinT, I received the book today but haven't read it yet. Thanks for listening to the audio from the author - that makes it worth posting. Everyone should at least hear that. I might comment on the book after I've read it.
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2010