1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Who has the best sub?

Discussion in 'Ruffit's Domestic & Wild Game Cooking/ Recipe Foru' started by 76Highboy, Jul 14, 2012.

1. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

Oh snap> i cant believe I forgot firehouse subs. Ive only eaten there twice in my life but fantastic subs!
  2. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

You guys are killing me with the Firehouse subs. I need to find one.
  3. 1969SS396

1969SS396 New Member

We had a Blimpie sub shop in town, and then they were gone. I miss that place.
  4. nukesc

nukesc New Member

Jersey Mike's! Great subs for a chain sub shop.
  5. Rockyja

Rockyja Former Guest

Living in Burnsville, MN, a Transplant from Los An
    The best sub I have ever eaten, is the onces I make for myself. Fresh bread, toasted to perfection, fresh meat, sliced the way I like it, and all the fix'n I have in my kitchen. Oh momma!
  6. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Anybody but quiznos!!!!!!!!!!!!