1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Who in here Ground Hog hunts my new Table

Discussion in 'Disabled Hunters & Shooters Forum' started by Lapua Kid, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Lapua Kid

Lapua Kid New Member

Just got threw with building and doing all the final adjustment cuts and everything. Went groundhog hunting with this new table it's the cat meow I tell ya. Very very stable for rifle. I purchased the plans from Richard Franklin's custom rifle builders web site. While i dont take pictures of kills i managed 7 for 7 Thur 6 fri and 2 that Sat. Longest shot was 271 yard per Leica range finder.

Attached Files:

2. tim peterson

tim peterson Member

Howdy kid nice job!! I realy want to build one for prairie dogs. And I think I will use Alumninum tubeing.
  3. kyote

kyote New Member

Nice! I'm going to tell my neighbor about this!