who is an ffl dealer here, i have a question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cycloneman, Jun 26, 2012.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

loooking to order something and some info
  2. goofy

goofy Well-Known Member

I will try to help.
    What can I do?
    Mike
  3. cycloneman

Looking to find a stocking supplier for a
    GSG 1911 ad ops

I am thinking about ordering one and would like to know where to get it so i can bring it to a dealer down here to order it.

I dont have an ffl anymore so i cant just pick up the phone and call jerrys or zanders anymore.
  4. soundguy

soundguy Well-Known Member

hit *********.. i buy on there often. there is a ffl dealer lookup to get an idea of an xfer dealer in your area... probably find the gun you want there too...
  5. goofy

goofy Well-Known Member

Yep Jerrys has them in fact they have over 40.Ask for Kevin Cook he is my sales man.
    Mike
  6. jjmitchell60

jjmitchell60 Active Member

Raised in Buzzard Roost near Frog Town in hillls o
    Zanders has em as well. Gerol is my sale lady, if she cannot find it, it is not available/ they will even do special orders for thrir customers through manufactures. I know they special ordered 3 Browning shot gun barrels for me for one of my customers.
  7. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Could you all post more detailed contact information? There are a few guns I have on my wish list and looking for the best price. Since DoubleD stopped dealing I guess I'm stuck with Buds or Davidsons. Don't tell me to buy locally. I have in the past but my favorite dealer went out of business and the rest are con artists.
  8. cycloneman

This was my first order online and sent to a dealer for transfer.
    This is the only way to buy firearms now. No sales tax, no mark up, just pay the transfer fee.

To the dealer he makes a quick 25 bucks and he is happy cause he didn't have to spend 500 on glock to watch it sit in the display case for a number of months before he got to sell it for a 30.00 profit. The buyer is happy cause he got to save sales tax and what ever additional markup would have been over the 25.00 fee.