Who Is Barack Obama?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Don Buckbee, Jun 12, 2007.

1. Don Buckbee

Don Buckbee New Member

Who is Barack Obama?
    Probable US presidential candidate, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu , Hawaii to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black Muslim from
    Nyangoma-Kogel, Kenya and Ann Dunham, a white atheist from Wichita,Kansas . Obama's parents met at the University of Hawaii. When Obama was two years old, his parents divorced. His father r eturned to Kenya.

His mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a radical Muslim from Indonesia. When Obama was 6 years old, the family relocated to Indonesia .
    Obama attended a Muslim school in Jakarta . He also spent two years in a Catholic school. Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim.
    He is quick to point out that, "He was once a Muslim, but that he also attended Catholic school."

Obama's political handlers are attempting to make it appear that Obama's introduction to Islam came via his father, and that this influence was temporary at best. In reality, the senior Obama returned to Kenya soon after the divorce, and never again had any direct influence over his son's education.

Lolo Soetoro, the second husband of Obama's mother, Ann Dunham, introduced his stepson to Islam. Obama was enrolled in a Wahabi school in Jakarta. Wahabism is the radical teaching that is followed by the Muslim terrorists who are now waging Jihad against the western world.

Since it is politically expedient to be a Christian when seeking major public office in the United States , Barack Hussein Obama has joined the United Church of Christ in an attempt to downplay his Muslim background.

Let us all remain alert concerning Obama's expected presidential candidacy.
    Please forward to everyone you know. The Muslims have said they plan on destroying the US from the inside out . What better way to start than at the highest level.
  2. obxned

obxned New Member

Yeah, this scares me too, and the other Democrappy wannabes are no better.
  3. drobs

drobs New Member

He was Mayor Richard M. Daley's pawn when he was in the Illinois Senate.
  4. berto64

berto64 Active Member

He's Oprah's dream date.
  5. rowdyredneck

rowdyredneck New Member

I never liked the guy from the word go.
  6. Pat Hurley

Pat Hurley Former Guest

Great stuff, Don. But I'm confused on one point. Has he renounced his muslim faith, or not? Is he attending the Church of Christ because he has converted to Christianity or just for photo ops?

Has anyone asked him pointed questions about his current belief system?

If he has renounced his muslim faith and embraced Jesus Christ as his savior, then I would find his past muslim faith hard to hold against him. His wacky liberal beliefs condemn him enough.

However, no matter what he currently believes, that middle name is gonna be hard for many to swallow.
  7. Nortranman

Nortranman New Member

It is amazing how little we know about someone who is jockeying for position as the leader of this nation. As far as asking those probing questions about his current beliefs, I'm sure the liberal press is going to stay as far from those questions as they can. Even if his name was Franklyn D. Obama, I wouldn't vote for anyone with just two years in congress. Lack of experience anyone?