1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Who is your President?

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by citydesk175, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

This is exactly the mentality that I consider to be the most shameful of all.

If you are willing to let a known usurper sit as the most powerful man in the world, with no complaint, you have more problems than worrying about how we are being “disrespected”.

If he is not eligible for that office, and people like you are going to overlook it, would the Constitution be amended automatically, by precedent?
    Then in the grand theory of things, we could look forward to having one of your beloved KGB members (Putin) as President of the United States just as long as he could meet the other two requirements.

If the Supreme Court does not demand proof of his eligibility they would have let the biggest fraud pass, and allow somebody t fill the office that does not meet the three simple requirements.

As far as Biden for President; if Barry is found ineligible, I have to disagree. Biden was appointed by Barry, fraudulently. Therefore, all of his appointments and everything he does or has done will be null and void.
  2. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

LOL...Valadimir, I think I'm getting so I almost know what your thinking without you saying it.:D.

Got a feeling you pick up on little "gaffs" people make and kind of chuckle to yourself. I know I do.
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2009
  3. Teejay9

Teejay9 New Member

Southwest Corner of the US, "Where no stinking fen
    Monica Lewinsky??
  4. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Well, she certainly serviced her president.:D
  5. new308handloader

new308handloader New Member

Well said! I was going to respond with my own answer, but I don't think I could have said it better than this.
  6. new308handloader

new308handloader New Member

Those of us on this thread that do not like the fact that Obama is President are also dedicated Americans. He IS the President but I for one will not blindly follow him just because he is the President. God bless all of us that we have the right to agree or disagree.
  7. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

Another gun supporter lefty great. Obama was elected by fools with their hands out and ACORN.
    Only someone who thinks Obama will not go after guns would still think the 2000 election was Gores.
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2009
  8. Vladimir

Vladimir New Member

I agree with you except on a purely realistic level I question which would do more damage to the country, a messy court battle removing (or even affirming) Barack Obama, or "never knowing." (and I disagree about loving the KGB but if you don't want to focus on the issue at hand thats your prerogative)

I don't think it would work out that way, and probably for the right reasons. Joe Biden was not "picked" by Barack Obama, but elected by the American people. Biden would step in, and have the prerogative to retain all the staffers he wanted.
  9. citydesk175

citydesk175 New Member

of the people, by the people, screw the people
  10. pl1215

pl1215 New Member

At first when I found out Obama had won the election, I couldn't bear to look at the covers of magazines that displayed him and his family nor newspapers. But like so many of you, I came to the conclusion that he is the president, and I need to give him a chance. So far he is talking in favor of civil and individual rights. Talk is cheap though, and I will reserve my judgment for at least 100 days. Maybe, I might even give him a year or two; hey you never know, he might do good!
  11. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

Lets see in his first two days with an economy that for 8 years we have heard is in recession/depression he signs exec orders which aid terrorists and make it easier for Bush haters. Nothing to make us safer or prosperous.
    It shows me what his real priorities are.
    What do you think the next 98 days will bring us?
  12. dge479

dge479 New Member

I don't hope for His success, as his would be in contrast to the nations. I do hope this nation suceeds despite of his horendous record and den of snakes he is appointing.
  13. stancel

stancel New Member

The media told the American Sheep to vote for McCain or Obama, and like good little drones, that is what America did.

In Bolivia the citizens, under threat of torture, elected a common peasant as president because they were sick of corrupt government. Here, we have all the freedoms in the world, yet we are still too stupid to do the same thing.

I actively supported, and voted for Ron Paul. A true patriot and believer in gun rights. I quit voting for the "lesser of two evils" a long time ago.