Who will finally come out of the closet and admit that they love Glocks.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Remington597, Mar 28, 2004.

1. Remington597

Remington597 Former Guest

Hi:, My name is Brian and I own a Glock 17.
    There, I feel better already!!:)
  2. Knuckle_Dragger

Knuckle_Dragger New Member

Wow even Glocknut is afraid to admit he likes Glocks!:D
  3. JohnK3

JohnK3 New Member

They say that the first step on the road to recovery is admitting you've got a problem....

[grin]
  4. gpostal

gpostal Former Guest

I will not own a gun named glock ,if you do learn to throw a rock ,then you can throw the gun named glock ,you cannot carry it in front of your hip ,if you do you are a dip

they shoot just fine ,but will never call one mine ,if your glock should explode then you have to put it the commode

Dr.suess
  5. rglbegl

rglbegl New Member

O.K. I will admit it, They make great targets. I love shooting at Glocks, They really explode when you hit them with FMJ's

--Beagle
  6. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Ha Ha :rolleyes:

mike
  7. LIKTOSHOOT

LIKTOSHOOT Advanced Senior Member

Glock came into the world on the WONDER NINE flight. Then the undetectable flight, then the it`al hold 17 rounds(your going to need them all)---shoot all day.
    No safety and NO second strike capability. In the days of WONDER NINES......it lead the way. When they changed to real calibers---they exploded. I will never buy any weapon without a safety OR one that won`t shoot.......anything "I" deciede to feed it, whether store bought or reloaded. Still won`t pass the Government`s melt test AND never will.

LTS

:p
  8. Hydra Shok

Hydra Shok Member

I don't have a problem with GLOCKs at all myself, to me everyone has their own preference. The grip angle and the width are the only things I don't care for personally. And to tell y'all the truth I have been toying with the idea of a 26 or a 36 GLOCK. And if the .45 GLOCK comes out in a compact or subcompact version....well it may add another to the equation. Oh, almost forgot...one other thing that I didn't care for was the lack of any safeties. Don't give me that trigger thingy saftey either, I mean a real safety that I can click on and off myself......BUUUUUUT in a recent article in TACTICAL ANNUAL , there is an article about the MSK or Manual Safety Kit. Seems you can add a safety to a GLOCK after all. They have a website www.cominolli.com . For $85 you can have the piece of mind when carrying your GLOCK with a round in the chamber. In the add is a quote from Massad Ayoob and it goes as follows: " Give me a GLOCK with a thumb safety and the New York trigger.... and I'll volunteer to be the GLOCK Poster Child. Until then, as much as I like it as a shooting gun, I'll still carry it in the street with feelings of reservation." Yeah I know about the kabooms to but it seems it almost always comes down to lead bullets being used when everybody knows that is a no no. Oh, one more thing....anybody have any experience with a 26 and or 36 model GLOCK?? :D
  9. Remington597

Remington597 Former Guest

I have the Glock17 and I love it in every way. Its the best handgun I have ever shot, and I have shot ALOT!!!!
  10. glocknut

glocknut New Member

I had a G21....

My friend was into hand loading and loaded up some really hot 45 ammo for it.....and I mean hot. That thing felt like a 10mm or worse....
    This was back in the days before I had heard you "supposedly" cant use reloaded brass or hotloads or lead or any of the kb stories....

We ran a couple hundred hot rounds thru it.....with no kb's....no failure of any kind....
    I even remember gathering up the brass.....which looked normal...no bulges...

I would'nt do it now that i know and understand about the throated chambers and such......but i have no problem with buying a Glock in another chamber.......

Well, one possable exception would be the 40 s&w...but thats not a reflection on GLock.....I've passed up several different 40's made by other manufacturers as well......
    Just heard enough chatter about that round....

mike

Oh yeah........GLOCK RULES !!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :p :p :p :p
  11. whiteclouder

whiteclouder Member

Tay Prescott said, "Ya don't have to be in love with your whore."

I've shot the Glick and found it to be accurate. BUT it is about the ugliest piece of machinery built since the 49 Studebaker.

Clouder..
  12. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

Even worse - - - -

An EDSEL!!!!!!

:D :D :D
  13. wuzzagrunt

wuzzagrunt New Member

It is the AMC Gremlin of handguns!
  14. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

How about a Nash Metropolitan, anyone remember those? :D :D